life's like an hourglass, glued to the table

I wake up the next morning and see the bright sun shine through my window. I get up and head down stairs quickly to get something to eat before the funeral. I see Jason at the counter drinking coffee.
"Morning" I say taking a seat next to him. He took a deep breath,
"Morning" he says.
"You ok?" I ask.
"Yeah just don't want to go through another funeral for my family" he says.
"What do you mean?"
" i went through my moms funeral, I went through what was suppose to be Ali's funeral and now charlottes" he mutters
"At least they weren't all at once" I say to him.
" true, well I'm going to get ready, Ali is already half way dressed" he says to me then heading up the stairs to his room to get dressed. I went up too. I pulled out a black dress that I never wore but I owned.
I slipped it on and put on makeup and curled my hair. I put on nice heels and walked down stairs to where Alison was. She was putting stacks of tissues in her purse.
"Hey Courtney, you look beautiful and your hair matches well with your dress" Alison says to me.
"Thanks, you look beautiful too" I tell her. Then Jason walked down the stairs with a black suit on.
"Hey" He says walking over to us.
" hey Ali says still packing tissues.
"Ready to go" Jason asks.
"Yup, one second" Alison says still packing more tissues.
"Ali you aren't going to cry that hard" Jason says rolling his eyes.
"Come on Ali lets go I have a few if you really need more" I tell her. We all head for the door and get in the car, Jason drove. I felt nervous because I hate funerals and the last one I went to was the one for my family. We got to the church and got out of the car. We walk in and there was a crowd. I looked around and saw the body and the picture of charlotte. I recognized her, then I realized where I've seen her. My face fell and I felt the burning tears fall down my face. I walk swiftly out of the church Jason tried to stop me but I was fast than he was. Alison noticed I left but went over to her friends. I go to the grave yard and sat by my moms grave. I cry so much harder then i ever did, as I cried I ripped apart a dead flower that was on my moms grave. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"What's wrong?" I hear then quickly wipe my tears and turn to the person. It was Jason.
"You can cry in front of me" He says.
"What's wrong" he asks again.
" everything, everything Jason! That bitch is dead and I can finally be happy" I yell. He stares at me blankly and confused.
"Why are you happy?" He asks.
"Charlotte killed my family, and she's dead! I'm not happy that her life is gone but I don't have to worry that she was going to come after me" I cry.
"She, she killed your family? Why?" Jason asks.
"My step dad was cheating on my mom, and Charlotte didn't know until that day, she killed my step dad because he was married and killed my mom and sister because she didn't want them to exist, she would have killed me if she saw me looking through the crack of cabinet door." I say.
"Who was you step dad?" Jason asks me.
"Darren Wilden he was a detective in rosewood years ago" I say.
            "He worked on Alison's murder case but he died before Ali returned" Jason said.
            "Is it bad that I feel at peace because someone is dead" I ask
            "Yeah if they hurt you, I feel at peace too honestly" Jason says. Then he hugs me and hug him back. We went back to the ceremony as it started.