You're all here for the very same reason

It's around 6pm and the girls were coming over soon. I got something nice on but nothing too fancy. I was wearing a skin tight blue dress that went to my knees.Alison is wearing a flowing short dress that also went to her knees. I help Alison set the table and cook dinner. Then we heard the door bell.
I went and opened the door. It was Hanna, her fiancé Jordan, Caleb rivers, Spencer Hastings and Emily fields. Hanna was in a Designer dress and so was Spencer, Emily was in a blouse and jeans.
"I got wine" Hanna announces holding up the bottle. Ali and I greeted everyone and so did Jason. Hanna couldn't find a bottle opener and was getting frustrated about that. Once she found one she opened the bottle and poured all of the girls a glass. We had a fun night. The girls and I were all sitting around the counter and the guys were on the couch. We were talking about Hanna and Jordan.
"So Spencer are you with anyone?" Alison asks
"No not at the moment how about you" Spencer asks back.
"No but I want to start dating again, how about you Emily?" Ali asks
"I'm not dating anyone but I want to start dating again" Emily says. She stares into Alison's eyes. It was like they were in a trance, it was a beautiful trance. Then I remembered my dream, when they kissed.
      "Oh uh how about you Courtney, are you seeing anyone?" Emily asks escaping the trance.
      "OOO yeah are you seeing any cute guys?" Hanna asks excitedly.
     "I just started going out with a guy" I tell them.
     "Is he cute?" Spencer asks
     " yes and he is a few years older then me." I tell them.
     "Well of Aria was here she would say that is ok he is older" Ali says.
      "Why?" I ask them.
      "Aria use to date her teacher when she was in high school" Emily tells me. The rest of the night we all talked about well we talked about everything. I love talking to Spencer Emily and Hanna.
It was 11:30 pm and everyone just left. Ali was finishing cleaning up so j went to help.
"Hey Ali can I ask you something?" I ask
"Yeah anything court" she says stopping and giving me her full attention.
"Are you and Emily together?" I ask her
"Well I lived Emily years ago and she loved me but it's like fire and gasoline, we just didn't work" she admits
"Do you still have feelings for her?"
"Clearly i still do, I'm going to go to bed" she says rushing up the stairs. I should go to sleep too, I haven't slept great the past few nights. I saw Jason cleaning up the living room. I walked over to where he was. I came up behind him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Hey, I haven't talked to you all night" he said holding me by my waist.
"Yeah I know, but I'm going to go to sleep right now" I tell him
"Ok, oh and I like this dress" he says
"Ok trek I will wear it more often" I say then kiss him on the lips. Then pull away slowly and head up stairs to my room. Tonight I actually changed into pjs and fell asleep.