1: The Beginning

Jack's POV

I woke up startled, and looked at my clock. 7:10?! Oh man I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Today was the first day of Junior Year and I slept in. This could only happen to me.

I quickly got out of bed, showered, got dressed, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, grabbed a sandwich and I was out the door and driving off to school.

As soon as I got there, I saw my friends Hiccup, Merida, Flynn, and Punzie at the entrance. It was 7:25, only five minutes before class starts.

"You're late," Punzie crossed her arms.

"I slept in, but I made it didn't I?" I grinned.

Punzie and Hiccup are never late for school. But as for Eugene, Merida, and I, that's a whole other story.

We walked through the school corridors until we got to our lockers. Interestingly enough, DisneyWorks gives you an assigned locker all the way through High School. In other words, if you dislike your locker neighbor, you're in for quite the rough ride.

Hiccup's locker is 110, Merida's was 111, Punzie's was 112 and Eugene's was 113 mine is locker #114 I have two empty lockers right next to me which basically have been like that all the way since I've started here in DisneyWorks High.

"What classes do you guys have first? I've got Math." Hiccup asked "I have science." Said Eugene "So do I." Added Merida "I've got Math." Answered Punzie "Same here."

We all said our goodbyes and went off into our different directions. We got to class and settled in the first rows.

Shortly after, Miss. Snow White came in. "Good Morning students!"

"Good Morning Miss. White!" Impressively, all the students were actually behaving well. I knew that wouldn't last long, though.

"We have a new student coming in today." Said Miss. White "Come in, dear."

My eyes widened as a beautiful girl with icy blue eyes and platinum blonde hair walked in. She smiled shyly and waved at the class. Miss. White then whispered something to her.

She looked scared but nodded and turned towards us. "H-Hi everyone, I'm Elsa Arendelle and uh, my family and I just moved here." She looked at the teacher who mouthed 'Keep going'.

"My favorite color is Blue, and I love reading and iceskating." She looked at the teacher whom said "Thank you, Elsa. You may take a seat right there." She pointed over to the chair right next to me.

I saw as she walked right over and sat next to me, quietly took out her book and started taking notes.

Miss White just continued talking nonsense and after what seemed like an eternity, she was finished and I heard the words that brought much joy to my heart "Class dismissed."

Author's Note:

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the chapter being so short but I was really excited to get it out there. I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!

<3 Love,

Mrs Elsa Frost.