2: A Brand New Life

Elsa's POV

Today was my first day at DisneyWorks High. I was early, as usual. Just waiting for Anna to finally finish getting ready.

At last she popped up and ran down the stairs. "I'm ready!" She announced. "Good, now let's go." I started walking towards the door when Anna interrupted me "But what about breakfast?" she asked me.

"Just grab a sandwich or something." Anna went over to the kitchen grabbed the sandwich I had already made for her knowing she'd be late as usual and hopped into the car with me.

Anna was in the process of getting her driver's license and her test was in a couple of months. Until then, I was her chauffeur everywhere.

As soon as I parked my car Anna and I walked around the school in awe, the place was indescribably beautiful.

I looked at my wristwatch still 15 minutes to go. Anna and I went down to the office and got our schedules we then asked directions to our lockers and found out we are neighbors.

I was locker #115 and Anna was #116. I wonder who was on locker 114 since I heard a lot of girls whispering about how lucky I am to get that locker.

I checked my watch, time to go. I said bye to Anna and left off to class. Math, huh? Now where is math class again?

I walked off not knowing where to go until I saw Rapunzel, she's part of the reason why I'm in this school. She's my cousin. My family and I moved away from Downtown Disney when Dad got a promotion and had to leave.

We had been away for six years we hadn't even visited Downtown Disney in all that time. As soon as Rapunzel saw me she totally freaked out.

"Elsa? Is that you?" She started running towards me and I wondered, how could she run in 4" heels? "Yep, it's me." She hugged me and started squealing like a maniac. "It's been so long! Why haven't you come and visited? You have to meet my friends they'll love you! Oh, why didn't you tell me you were moving here?!" And so forth.

After all the squealing and asking questions she finally calmed down "What's your first class?"

"Math." I replied

"Me too! Come on, let's go together!" She then grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to Math class.

I was about to walk in when I saw a teacher hurriedly racing to her classroom but lost her balance and dropped her books.

Punzie was already inside so I went over to help her. I kneeled down and started picking up books with her.

"Thank you, you are ever so kind." She said

"You're welcome."

As we got up, she looked at me and asked "I'm sorry and you are?"

"Oh, Elsa Arendelle. Pleased to meet you."

"Well then, Welcome to DisneyWorks High! I'm Miss. Snow White, the math teacher." She said as she began walking towards the classroom. "You are in my class. Please, do follow me."

I followed Miss White to the classroom and she told me to wait until she called me introduce myself. Oh boy, I really dislike public speaking... My palms started getting sweaty by just thinking about that.

After a couple of minutes Miss White motioned for me to come in. As soon as I walked in, I saw Punzie sitting in the front row next to a white haired boy. He looked different that's for sure!

I walked in and gave my little speech phew, now that it was over I felt so relaxed. The teacher motioned for me to sit down next to the white haired boy.

I don't know why, but I felt a little more nervous than I probably should've when I went over there. I sat down, not even looking at the guy, took out my books and started copying the formulas and problems the teacher was writing on the chalkboard.

The class wasn't so bad and it was over pretty quick. I gathered up my stuff and went out the door and to my locker where Anna was already waiting for me.

Author's Note:

I decided I wanted to write Elsa's POV at the beginning of the story as well just so all of you could really know what was going on in her mind before and after class. I really won't write double POV's like Elsa and Jack's at the beginning of the story very often but I hope that you guys have enjoyed the story so far!

Vote? Comment? Follow?

<3 Love,

Mrs Elsa Frost