2 - New island

A/N: The sentence with * at the end is just a quote from one of me best mates, Frozen_bubblegum_xo, luv ya m8!

_______________________

I sigh as I open my wings, revealing an uninjured human being.

That human being my trainer.

Great huh?

He stood up and readjusted his flying body suit thingy, sighing in relief, hopefully because I JUST SAVED HIS BLOODY LIFE.

AGAIN.

"That really came out of nowhere!" As he spoke, we both heard a crack behind us. We looked behind us and saw a gigantic rock breaking and falling into the ocean. Was that our fault? I looked back at hiccup, who then spoke again. "We-we gotta work on your solo gliding there bud. That locked up tail makes for some pretty sloppy rescue manoeuvres hey?"

Don't blame me mate. I'm not the one who made it.

YOU ARE.

I watched him as he walks to the edge of the island we crashed on. "Looks like we've found another one bud."

I then realised he hasn't apologised to me for saving his BLOODY life. I look at him in anger, and threw a stone at his head. He turned around to look at me but I spun around to avoid eye contact, letting him know that I'm pissed. He slowly walks up to me, talking to me like I'm a baby.

"Ohh what do you want an apology?"

Um, obviously ya dumb bum!

"Is that why your pouting, big baby boo?"

Um hey, I'm not the baby here!

Gosh you're annoying at times!

"Well try this on!"

Well twist my nipples and call me mildred.*

Guess what he does next?

Yep. He throws his body onto me, trying to take me down.

I mean really mate, REALLY?

"Ya feelin it yet huh? Pickin up on all of my heart felt remorse?" He says, still trying to take me down while I just stand there awkwardly, not giving a damn about what he's doing.

Until he was off the ground. Then I had a plan.

I stood up on two feet, and walked over to the edge, meaning that he was over the edge, clinging onto me. It was hilarious! He screamed and hugged me, hoping that he wouldn't fall. He nervously laughed.

"Hahaheh, okay you're right, you're right. You win, you win." I laughed and fell onto my back, then rolled over so I was on top of Hiccup. He laughed and made a story about war from it.

"He's down! Oh and it's ugly! Dragons and Vikings! Enemy's again!" as he was commentating, I was just tapping his head, completely oblivious to what he was doing. Actually, I think he was trying to fight me or somethin, but not seriously. "Locked in combat to the bitter-" as he was speaking, again, I decided to flop my head onto him, winning the fight again.

Hehe I always win don't I?

I must say, dragons are just stronger than humans are.

Well, stronger than Hiccup anyway.

I looked at him and licked his face as a sign of friendship, as I always do. But he doesn't think that. Well sometimes I guess I do it to piss him off.

"Eugh!! You know that doesn't wash out." He told me, trying to get my saliva off of him. I laughed at him just as he looked at me, then threw some onto my nose.

HOW DARE HE!

I frowned and cleaned it off with my arm.

I looked at him when I was finished cleaning my face, and saw that he already had his map out to draw this island I guess. I walked over to him and he held up a blank piece of paper to me, which meant 'can you lick this please?' I'm just guessing that my saliva is sticky or somethin. He looked up at he horizon, and asked me something, but I just ignored it cause one; it's probably nothing important anyways and two; I had an itchy underarm. He spoke to me again, and this time I listened.

"So what do ya reckon bud? Think we might find a few Timberjacks in those woods? The odd whispering death or two in the rocks?" I sniffed the paper where we found Whispering Deaths (Author: I think..). He kept going. "Who knows? Maybe we'll finally track down another Night Fury. Wouldn't that be somethin.." I looked at him, agreeing. Like I mean, it is kind of nice to be a special dragon, one where there's only me left of my kin, but I guess it would also be nice to have maybe another one of my type.

"So what do ya say? Just keep goin?" He asked me. I looked up and howled. But just as I did, we heard a squawk behind us.