7 - Who are you

On with the story...

I could hear Hiccup's heavy breathing above me, and to be honest, I was kinda freaked out too. That thing looked weird..

"Okay... no sudden moves." He was nervous, you could tell. But just as he spoke, It appeared again, this time cutting in front of us and rising into the air. It was then I realised it was a person on a dragon, a big one too.

I kept beating my wings to stay afloat in the air, but because we were just above the clouds, I was also beating on the clouds, sending them up in the air, blocking my view of anything. When the clouds mostly cleared, the dragon beat its wings as well, facing us while at it. And by the looks of it...

IT HAS FOUR WINGS??!!

Hiccup was telling me to hold on, and I was trying my best. I growled at the massive, four-winged dragon then suddenly, the clouds all disappeared and a bunch of dragons came from my side, grabbing Hiccup by their claws, sending me down to the ground. I tried to call for Hiccup and flap my wings but it just wasn't working. Before I knew it, I smashed into a flat land of ice, falling into the cold water.

I quickly swam up to the surface and tried to fly up again and again, calling for Hiccup once more. But it was no use. They had taken him, and I can't do anything about it.

I looked up at the dragons that took him, but then looked around me to see a few creatures circling me, then just like that, I was taken too. It was no use fighting back, I had no energy left in me.

~~~~

I had nearly fallen asleep on this little trip somewhere. I'm probably on the other side of the archipelago by now. I'm so tired as well...

The creatures that had taken me brought me to a dark place, and dropped me onto the ground, finally. I shook all the water off of myself but heard a familiar sound call my name...

HICCUP!

They hadn't taken me to the other side of the archipelago!

They took me to Hiccup!

Well then!

He hugged me and told me it was gonna be okay, and with that, I was happy.

Lights lit up throughout the room, the lights being dragons breathing in their mouths. I looked around the room and stood closer to Hiccup, growling at the person in front of us. It was moving closer to us, and I moved closer to it. But then suddenly I felt something weird happen to me, and the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, all happy-chap.

I don't remember what happened after that... Nope. Don't remember anything.

~~~

I soon woke up to Hiccup's face, telling me to get up. I quickly rolled over and stood up, following Hiccup closely. We walked through some sort of tunnel thing, with Hiccup talking to the person we met before, while I was kinda struggling to closely follow.

He was walking fast alright?

Luckily, I soon caught up with him, cause he couldn't climb up a rock. I helped him up; seeing him struggle with something small is kinda funny, but humiliating.

We kept walking, the person in front of us already gone, and Hiccup still yelling out to it. Eventually we saw light, but when we got out of the tunnel to the light, I did not believe what I had seen.

The chapters are short aren't they? ouh...... oh well, sorry bout that :/