3 - Discovery

We spun around to see a very familiar face of Stormfly and Astrid, stormfly greeting me with a happy squawk as always. Boy am I happy to see her.

I ran up to her and turns out she and Astrid won another race! I mean I kinda guessed they would win, cause they always do!

We happily chatted about, well, everything that's been happening this morning.

Completely ignoring our two trainers, I decided to run around the island, with Stormfly chasing me, trying to catch me. It's what we do to have fun. I kept running, dodging trees here and there, and accidently ran into our two trainers.

Oops.

Wasn't me...

I just kept running and running and Stormfly kept chasing and chasing me, but then after a little while, I couldn't hear her behind me anymore. I turned around and she had disappeared. Confused, I spun my head and started to walk forward when suddenly she appeared right in front of me with a giant tree branch, like she was gonna hit me with it or somethin. I then quickly grabbed the other end of the branch and it turned out to be a game of 'who can get the branch off the other' (aka tug-of-war) and Stormfly won!

I'll win next time though!

She ran off with the tree and this time, I chased after her, but then we both heard our trainers calling our names. Somethin must be up.

We ran over to them, seeing thick, black smoke ahead of us. I'm guessing that's what we'll be flying off to, knowing Hiccup.

~~

With Stormfly and Astrid behind us, we flew towards that smoke we saw earlier. As we were nearing it, trees were burned down and the air around us was just grey. We decided to keep flying till we found something, and when we got out of the grey smoke, we came across a giant, and I mean GIANT, ice berg thing. Now even though I am a dragon, that doesn't mean I know every single type of dragon. But that ice there... I have a feeling I know what this ice is, where and who it came from.

We flew closer to it, flying around the ice when I saw a dragon's footprints.

Yep, I know exactly where this ice is from.

I tried to ignore it, knowing that Hiccup would want to investigate it. I growled nervously at him, wanting to leave this place, but it wasn't working. He just told me to calm down. So we kept flying but then I heard a man yell out "FIRE!" And suddenly, these people fired nets at us.

Hiccup and I dodged it quickly, but Stormfly and Astrid weren't that lucky. They were caught in the net and Stormfly fell to the ground, while Astrid lost her grip on Stormfly and we luckily caught her in the air. I turned around and saw that they were trying to hold Stormfly but she's a smart dragon and tried to lose the net and the guys around her. But it wasn't working for her. One man jumped on her head and held her down.

I flew as fast as I could and landed on the ground with Hiccup yelling at them to stop. The two ran in front of me to try to get to Stormfly, but was stopped by a bunch of men with weapons. The man was still on Stormfly, and I think he was talking, but I ignored him and focused on the others.

The guy finally got off Stormfly, and I looked up at Hiccup and Astrid to see if they were going to do anything. Didn't seem like it, which is not that good as I saw him looking up at other people above us, signalling something. At least I'm prepared.

He said his name was Eeret? Erid? Eret, or somethin like that.. I don't care what his name is. Jesus, he's ugly though. 

He pointed his knife at me and I was pissed. I growled at him as Hiccup said, "And this is Toothless. He says we're going. Now."

To be honest, I told him that ages ago!!

Then the worst came.

Well maybe not the worst, but it was bad.

He yelled at his people to fire at me, so I fought back. I looked up to a bit of ice and blasted it, causing it to fall onto the ground and made everyone run for cover. As it fell, Hiccup and Astrid freed Stormfly and our trainers hopped on and we flew away as fast as we could.

Last thing I could hear was that Eret guy screaming something at us, but who cared about what he said?