02. Introductions

After hours laughing, crying and talking the guys started to leave one by one. You were just left: Jim, Jack and you. That was until Jack's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" he answered hesitantly "Hey mate! How are you doing?.... Yeah sorry, new mobile phone and haven't saved all the numbers...... Well, I'm here in Sam's with Jim and a friend. Why? Do you want to come?...... Yeah, of course. I don't think they mind!.... Okay mate, see you in five." and just like that he finished the call.

You both were looking at him, with a 'Who the hell have you invited here and why didn't you tell us before saying anything. You piece of shit'

"Okay, okay. Before you say anything, it's John and Pat. You know them Jim, and they're cool guys P. You don't have to worry about it. He just asked if we were still recording, and if we wanted to hang out. That's why I told him, well them, to come over."

Jim looked pleased with it, but you were somehow stressed. It's not that you didn't like meeting new people, but you're an introvert. Not that you're shy, you just like having your own space, and sometimes that seemed like a real issue to many people that you've met so when you know that suddenly you're going to meet some new people your mind start to freak out. But you just had to believe in the word of Jack... even though that was really complicated. After that small freaked out moment you decided to just relax with Jim and Jack, that's what you needed.

To relax.

We talked and laughed, until you suddenly heard Sam laughing and talking happily. That's when you started to freak out. Maybe you should had left with the other. Oh god, oh god, they were coming. You closed my eyes, and took deep breathes. "Just relax and be yourself. Be cool as a cucumber P." You thought, it was your mantra for that kind of moments. So when you opened your eyes you weren't expecting to have already a pair of green eyes on you. You stayed in silence and looking at each other for what seemed hours until Jim nearly choked. You quickly looked at him and started tapping his chest.

"What happened? Are you better" you asked worried.

"Y-yeah, just a bad swallow" he said with a small smile before coughing again.

You just sighted and relaxed a bit on your chair. Suddenly you realized that there were six eyes on you, and you started to blush.

"Well, guys, as you may see. Our lovely tomato is Phoebe, but we all call her P." Jack said smirking "P the long haired guy is Pat, and the trance guy is John."

You just rolled your eyes, smiled at both of them and got up to greet them.

"John for you she can be the trance girl" Jim said smirking.

You just looked at him, rolled your eyes . When you heard some chairs moving and realized that you were stuck between Pat and Jim, with John in front of you and Jack next to him. You just blushed, this was embarrassing.

"So... Phoebe how do you know these klutzes?" Pat asked.

"You can call me P, I don't mind" you said smiling "well, they're recording at the studio I work in and I'm the one working with them. Quiet simple to be honest." you said laughing

"Well.. You must be something because it's quite rare for them to hang out with someone they work with, at least someone from a studio" John said quietly.

You just looked at him and didn't know what to say or how to answer. What was he expecting as an answer?

"She's is quite something amazing and rare. Don't judge a book by its cover John" said suddenly Sam.