03. Why?

(John O. POV)

"Are you sure we can go Jim?"

"Of course! I don't think they mind at all"

"Okay, we'll see you in twenty dude!" I said hanging up.

Pat looked at me waiting for me to talk.

"Jim said we could go but he is with Jack and a friend. So I told him we'd be there in twenty."

Pat smiled, got my house keys and waited for me at the door like an excited dog that hasn't been taken out for days. I sighted and threw myself to my comfortable sofa.

"Come one John! I want to get there soon!"

"I told him we would be there in twenty! It only takes like ten minutes to go there from here Pat! Slow it down!"

"But I want to see that friend of them! Come on John! You know you want to, we don't have to go inside we can watch them from outside a bit and then go inside!"

I stayed in silence. I knew Pat, he wasn't going to shut up anytime soon... I sighted and nodded while getting my leather jacket.

"Yay!" said an excited Pat.

I just laughed lowly and started walking to Sam's with and over excited Pat behind me. Once we reach Sam's we could hear people laughing, we knew instantly they're the guys and his friend. Pat took a look from the glass, and smirked.

"What are you smirking at twat?" I asked while I tried to see something from my position but it was nearly impossible.

"Nothing at all, I think we're going to have fun tonight" Pat said smiling.

I sighted and started entering Sam's with Pat following behind.

"Hey Sam!" we both said.

"Guys! How are you doing? It's been a while!" he said smiling while he cleaned some beer glasses.

"Yeah, we've been touring and all that stuff..."- I said.

"Well, that's what I've heard! You guys are getting bigger and bigger each year, soon I'll have to take a photo with you and hang it up in my 'famous people' wall " he said smirking.

I laughed hard.

"Of course!" I said following his joke.

I was going to talk again when I realized that Pat wasn't with me.

"He went with the guys and P" Sam said smiling.

"P?"

"You don't know her?" I shook my head " You'll like her John. Don't worry" Sam said with a reassuring smile.

"Okay... I'm going with them Sam. See you later?"

"Of course you will!"

I laughed and started making my way to the guys. I greeted everyone until I meet a pair of brown nearly black eyes. Which I wasn't expecting at all. We stayed in silence and looking at each other for what seemed hours until Jim nearly choked. I quickly looked at him and the owner of those eyes started tapping his chest.

"What happened? Are you better?" she asked worried.

"Y-yeah, just a bad swallow" he said with a small smile before coughing again.

She sighted and relaxed a bit on her chair. When suddenly the four of us were looking at her and she started to blush.

"Well, guys, as you may see. Our lovely tomato is Phoebe, but we all call her P." Jack said smirking "P the long haired guy is Pat, and the trance guy is John."