Part 2- Training

I cried all night. Why was my district partner so cruel? HE HAS NO CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER LIVING THINGS!

Sorry 'bout that. He will be the first one I kill for sure. Then I will kill everyone else and become victor! Mwahaha!

Oh no! What has Kanye done to me? These games are going to be impossible.

Today was training day. Our mentors, Katniss and Peeta, would be giving us some tips. "Time to go, c'mon, Baby Cakes!" Kanye yelled through the door.

"SHUT UP! NEVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN, YOU BUTT HEAD!" He started crying and closed the door. That's right, leave you... you... Uhh, I'll think of another name later!" I called after him.

We rode on the train to the training center where Katniss and Peeta were waiting.

Katniss studied me. "Are you Barbr-Barbara?" she asked.

"Maybe."

"Okay then. Is Kanya-"

"It's Kanye, Katniss." the blondie said.

Katniss read the name again. "West? Like the direction?"

"Evergreen? The tree?" I retorted. Peeta laughed but quickly covered it with his arm.

"It's Everdeen..." Katniss said.

We walked into the training center. I wobbled over to the bow and arrows and stuffed them in my squishy body and walked into the room. We would be doing individual assessments right away this year. No time to even practice.

There were targets lined up inside. I loaded my bow and aimed. "Uh excuse me but shouldn't you turn the arrow the right way?" Oh no. Play it cool!

"Ha...ha..." I pulled back the string and the arrow bounced off the wall. Reloading my bow, changing position, shooting the arrow. Much better! I hit the target right in the anus, score. Now it was Kanye's turn.

What have I doneee