| ♪̳Bar 24 |

Eren's body was the canvas and Levi was the paintbrush and he doodled invisible drawings all over his bare skin. Everywhere he touched left a trail of searing heat and Levi presence was a drug; it was a painkiller. Eren felt so at ease and he wished he could feel his way forever.

It was almost seven in the morning now and they could already see the waking sun from outside rising from its sleep. Eren was drunk from all the sloppy but heartfelt kisses, and he didn't want to stop. Levi was just too addictive, too good. The air inside the room was damp and warm and smelled of rose musk and sweat. The older man's hands never left Eren's body and his eyes never looked away. He was the only one that mattered, like he was the only one he could see in the world.

Eren's skin stung and his mouth was pretty bruised, but he didn't want to pull away- not yet anyway. He needed more of his painkiller and he knew it was never going to be enough. He was never going to be tired of him. Unspoken words of promises flowed between them by using just their eyes and Eren couldn't believe how hated this man. It was the contrary; opposites do attract after all, and he thanked his past science teachers for telling him just that.

"The walls here our quite thin," Levi whispered in his ear. "I'd suggest you try to be less vocal if you don't want to hear any complaints from the neighbours."

"You can blame yourself for that," Eren said through gritted teeth as he felt a pair of hands rubbing the small of his back in soothing circles.

"Oh? But you're the one isn't resisting," Levi cooed.

"Shut the hell up-"

He brought their lips together once more and cut his sentence. Eren couldn't fight back; Levi was like one of those exotic, beautiful but poisonous flowers from the jungle or forest or something. Everything about him was so inviting, and once he lured him in, he would poise to trap. He kissed and nibbled on his lower lip and looked up at the taller male slyly with a smug expression written on his face. He was studying Eren's face and let a small smirk sprout on his face.

"Cute." Levi traced the boy's collarbones with his fingers. "Your moans sound better than your singing voice."

"I don't know if that's an insult or compliment," Eren huffed.

"Take it as both."

"Why you-"

Kiss.

"Can you please-"

Kiss.

"Stop-"

And that's how it went on.

"Looks like you're back to your normal self," Levi noted with a nod. "You're so troublesome."

"What? You're finished?" Eren asked with a hint of disappointment in his voice when the other man started to pull away.

"Yes. If I stay close to you any longer, I'll lose my control," Levi told him with a sigh.

The boy frowned but nodded. Levi did get up in the middle of the dead night after all and spent hours trying to comfort him. It did work, but it didn't erase anything. Eren didn't want to push him anymore than he already did.

The doorbell rang throughout the small space as if on cue and Eren rushed to the door to answer it, forgetting he looked like he just finished some crazy make out session. It was the truth, but he didn't want anyone to know that. Looks of regret and sadness were written all over the faces of the familiar faces waiting outside.

"Eren?" his blonde friend asked in a high voice. "For a second I thought we had the wrong door."

Behind Armin was a handful of Eren's other friends from band class, some he didn't even talk to much and among the small crowd was Sasha, Jean, Marco, Mikasa and Krista. They all looked tired and concerned, but some part of their faces were showing that they were glad to see their friend again.