.:Foreword:.

Hello~ And thank you for your interest in my fanfic! I decided to make this as the forefront for newcomers and fans that may still be around.

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke characters, they are owned by Tadatoshi Fujimaki. I make no profit from this. This is purely fan-made, I only own my original characters and plot.

First off, I would like to say that writing fanfiction is something fun for me to do - it's my fondest hobby. So I don't want any critics or negative feedback (if I see it, it'll just be deleted so it's pretty pointless to post it) on my story because I'm not looking to slave over this to improve it into a glorious, perfect story. I only do that for my novels, my career. This, fanfiction, is a way for me to vent out all of the plot bunnies that come to me.

This story actually works off of an original idea of mine that I will be using in a future novel, I just adore the KnB characters and some of my own original characters that I had to write the setting with them in it.

Because, ya know, plot bunnies.

There will most likely be slow updates, as with fanfiction I work more off my muse than anything since I'm more heavily focused in writing novels. Amazing feedback really helps give a kick to my muse! =)

This originally started in the height of my KnB obsession, one shared by my besties that are portrayed in some of the OC's in this story (there's a lot lol). So if you're put off by the amount of OC's, trust me, it's needed for how the story is. Plus, every rainbow head deserves a girl, alright?

So please keep an open mind and read on~