(08) New Arrival

A/N: Hello again! I started Project Fanfiction where I will try to update each fanfic this year. After some major fanfics are finished I'll try to get back into this one more. For now I would like to thank all those who have read and supported this!♡

BIL Titles

Wanderer - A lost spirit in the Hidden World.

The Invisible War - What happens in the mortal realm (Earth) with demons causing heartbreak and bad things while angels fight them to bring love and good things.

Spector - People who choose to come back to the hidden world after experiencing it and coming out of it once.

Lurchers - Dark spirits in the hidden world that often plague Wanderers and fight with Spectors.

Previously:

She smiled politely. "Thank you, your order will be out very soon." She bowed once, and then left and the strange trance I was in was broken. I noticed she was very pale... And she didn't look too old, maybe she was a student somewhere nearby?

As she walked to the back, I began to wonder... There was something strange about her presence. Something... darker.

"-ko-chan! Suko-chan!" Naga-chun's voice made me realize she and Himi-chun were talking to me.

"Yes?" I asked them, turning my attention to the two of them.

Himi-chun had a large grin on her face. "Why don't you tell us why your phone has been so interesting lately?~"

I gulped. Uh-oh, looks like this is when they find out about Kise-kun...

Now:

(08) New Arrival

"So Suko-chan, you going to tell us or what?" Himi-chun asked me with a knowing look.

She really was perceptive, too perceptive. It was unfair.

I sighed, and looked at the two. "So... I have a date Wednesday." I decided to be blunt about it, no use in beating around the bush when they would find out anyway.

I had the pleasure of watching the two's eyes widen, and Naga-chun almost did a spit-take.

"Seriously?" Naga-chun coughed out.

"With who??" Himi-chun was instantly curious and I couldn't help but smile.

"With Kise Ryouta." If their reactions were funny before, then they were hysterical now.

"Wha--How?!" Himito spluttered.

I blushed a bit at remembering. "Well, he, uh--" Oh boy, I better start from the beginning. "So I was walking Nigou when he got loose and while searching for him, I bumped into Kise-kun. He's apparently a friend of Tet-chun's, and the basketball team at Seirin seemed to know him too since he's a basketball player." I saw a look of recognition cross Naga-chun's face and Himi-chun's eyes narrowed. I wanted to stop at this, but they urged me to continue.

"Anyway, we ended up in the park looking for him when..." And here I had to pause and look around, but thankfully there wasn't anyone near. "We split up to search more ground and I encountered a group of men that were being heavily controlled by Demons. There was so much darkness around that it was weighing me down and they had too much power for humans." I looked serious at my two trusted Spectors, and they seemed unnerved by what I was telling them. "Kise-kun showed up, and his positive nature seemed to ward them off."

I sighed at the memory, what strange light Kise-kun seemed to possess... "After that, we found Nigou and then Kise-kun stated he really wanted to see me again, before the festival at Kaijou, and so I told him we could go for lunch Wednesday and he agreed." I ducked my head shyly. "I didn't know it was a date until he yelled it out, and now I'm nervous..."

The two blinked, and Himi-chun busted out laughing while Naga-chun smiled amusedly.

"Girl, you are way too innocent when it comes to these things, aren't you?" Himi-chun continued to laugh and I could feel my face form a pout.

"Shut up."

"Don't let Kise-kun attempt anything on you without your consent first!" Naga-chun was starting to mother-hen me, and I flushed red.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." I muttered quietly just as the waitress from before returned with our drinks.

It was unsettling how her orange eyes gazed at each of us and seemed to settle on me as she smiled, "Please enjoy, let me know if there's anything else you may need."

I watched her bow and leave. She really reminded me of a porcelain doll with her looks...

Too perfect.

Even her voice was alluring.

As the three of us sat around drinking our different coffee drinks, I returned to the important matter at hand. "I'm going to send a signal in the Hidden World for other Spectors to find. With darkness growing this strong here, I'm afraid that we might get targeted."

"So more training?" Himito asked, and I nodded and she shrugged. "I'm down for that."

"You should be careful, Suko-chan." Naga-chun looked worried as her big brown eyes glistened as if seeing something upsetting. "I have a feeling whatever evil may be leaking out into this world may go for you and Tetsuya-kun, since you're the Guardians."

I nodded at this. We would be ready... we had to be.

* * *

After our get-together, I went into the hidden world and stopped at the gates where I left the message before.

I was startled, but then smiled when I saw the message carved in under mine.

I'm in. -Leigh

So there was another Spector ready to help... I looked up at the blue and yellow sky. Leigh... I wondered when I might meet her.

* * *

(Third POV)

The sun was bright as she stepped out of the airport, long purple hair shiny and eyes a carefree bright green. She wore comfortable clothing - it had been a long plane ride after all.

"Sweet ol' Japan!" She breathed in the air, voice bearing a slight western accent.

"C'mon, Leigh!" A voice alerted the teen and she turned her head to see her party waiting for her. "Let's get moving!"

She grinned toothily and ran to her older cousin, the blond and busty woman that first inspired her, Alexandra Garcia.

"Heya, Alex!" She tackled the woman into a tight hug.

"Oof! Still strong, I see..." she rubbed her arms and laughed as she pointed back at the car. "Lunch is waiting, and afterwards we'll need to sign you into Touou Academy."

"Sounds fun, they're the school with the kick-ass basketball team, right?"

Alex nodded as they walked to the old brown car. "Yes, though the girl's team can't compare to the boy's, sadly."

"Aw, really?" Leigh questioned, mood dampered as she loaded her suitcases into the trunk. She's always loved basketball, but she hated it when the boys outshone her. She loved being athletic.

"Guess I'll have to take a looksie at the team then," she continued and Alex only smiled good-naturedly at her. "Taiga goes to Seirin, but my apartment is in the Touou district so I figured it would be an easier commute."

Leigh's eyes widened. "Taiga's here? Really? What about Tatsuya?"

Alex grinned as they buckled in, "He goes to Yosen, maybe I can get the two to meet up with us later." She winked and Leigh grinned with her.

"That would be fun." The teen relaxed back and looked out the window, things seemed to be looking up!

. * . * .