CHAPTER 3 - First Day at the Company

A/N: Sorry for updating so late. Got so busy with having a new work and having slow internet connection. :3

- C ★

************☆★☆*************

CHAPTER 3 - First Day at the Company

I woke up by the warm sunlight streaming down from my glass sliding doors. I groaned. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I sluggishly stood up and closed the heavy curtains.

Remembering the events that happened last night, I took my cellphone on top of my bedside table and called Uncle Bash. He picked up after the second ring, "Good morning Little Lee-lee. How did the party go last night? Have you eaten yet? Are you ready for your first day of work? Do you need something? We'll be there in 20 minutes." I smiled at his nickname for me but frowned slightly at the mention of the party. It was a birthday party organized for me by the board of directors of the Sullivan Corporation.

"Good morning Uncle Bash. I'm going to eat in a few minutes. I have a guest though, so I was wondering if you could bring some male clothes at the mansion. About the same size as yours, I think." That's right, Uncle Bash is a fit man and they have the same build as Mr. Stranger a.k.a. Luca Kraus.

I heard him gasp in shock and some whispering in the background whom I know is Nanny Izzy. Yep, they married eight years ago. Biting my lip, I waited for his reply. I knew they're frowning right now. I mean, I am having a male guest and I am alone in the mansion with the guy.

"Yes, of course Lee-lee, but please be careful. I'll call the bodyguards if you want? We're almost there now. And eat you're breakfast," he said with a hint of worry.

"I will. I will. No need for that. I can take care of myself. You worry too much, old man. Please tell Nanny Izzy not to worry as well. See you guys later then." I chuckled lightly and hung up the phone.

They were such worry-warts ever since I was little. Looking at the time on my alarm clock, I quickly dashed to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and went inside the shower stall, turning on the warm water.

Using my favorite strawberry body wash, I lathered my loofah and gently scrubbed my body. I took my strawberry shampoo with a bit of water and scrubbed my hair thoroughly. After rinsing my hair and body of the suds, I took my fluffy light pink towel and dried myself.

Wearing my robe and towelling my hair dry, I went to my walk-in closet that has rows and rows of branded clothes. On the right side of the closet, it is divided by two types of clothings: gowns for various events are hung on the left side, while sundresses or casual dresses are hung on the right.

At the left side of my huge closet, my formal clothes or office clothes are hung as well, like blouses, skirts and slacks. Shirts, pants, shorts, undergarments, shoes, sandals, bags, jewelries and such are neatly placed in the rows and rows of drawers below them.

After wearing my black lacy undergarments, I pulled on the office outfit I had prepared yesterday. It's cream-colored silk blouse with a matching scarf and a black pencil skirt that is up to my mid thighs. I put on my cream stilletos as well.

I styled my light brown curly hair in a braided bun with a few strands on the left side of my face. I put on some light make-up and a natural pink lipstick that enhances my fair complexion.

Taking my black brief case, I went out of my room and walked towards my kitchen. I haven't seen Luca yet so maybe he's still sleeping. I wore my pink lacy apron here and took out the frying pan and cooked some eggs and bacon, and toasted some bread. I put them on two plates and placed them on the table. Yes, I like cooking my own food.