Chapter 3

Sorry that I'm like super slow on updating this story.
----
After Skye and Ward left, Oliver turned to Felicity and said, "Call Diggle and the others, tell them we got a problem."

About 20 minutes later, Laurel, Sara, Diggle, and Roy met them in the foundry.

"What's going on? What's the problem?" Roy asked.

"My friend, who Felicity I just met with, is actually not just here for a friendly visit." Oliver said sighing.

"What does that mean?" Laurel asked crossing her arms.

"My friend is an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." Oliver explained.

"What's S.H.I.E.L.D.?" Sara asked.

"Strategic homeland intervention enforcement and logistics division." Felicity said.

"So, basically another government agency," Roy said.

Oliver nodded, then went on. "He's here because him and his team are trying to catch a certain group of vigilantes."

"Us." Diggle said stating the obvious.

Oliver once again nodded.

"While how good are he and his team?" Roy asked.

"While, I am looking into that." Felicity said typing on her keyboard. "Him and his team have not been active for very long, but in the time that they've been active, they have caught every single one of their targets." She concluded spinning in her chair and looking at them.

They all sighed as she turned back to her computer.

"Do we know who we're dealing with here?" Diggle asked.

"Yeah, I hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D., which is actually harder to hack then most government agencies, and got his team. His team has 10 people in it, and 7 of them are 'field agents'."

"What about the other 3?" Sara asked.

"2 of them are engineers, and 1 is a biochemist." Felicity said facing them again.

"Okay, so how do we avoid getting caught by a group of 10 shield agents that never miss their mark?" Roy questioned.

There was silence for a moment before Oliver broke it and said, "I say we go pay them a visit."