Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been super busy with school, and I wasn't sure how to continue the story, but I'll continue anyways. Also, this chapter is mostly gonna be Team Arrow, and only a little bit of the aos people.
-

"So," Coulson said, "There isn't anything?"

"No, there's been no activity in days," Fitz said as he sighed. "It's like they just went underground or something. I mean, there's been no sightings, no activity, nothing."

Fitz and Coulson were in the lab as Fitz updated Coulson on what had been happening with the vigilantes.

"Is it possible they've given up?" Coulson asked skeptically.

"I doubt it. They may be quiet for now, but I doubt it'll last," Fitz replied.

Coulson sighed. "Well have you figured out who they are yet?"

"No. They always wear masks, they always keep their heads down, and they always avoid cameras."

"So we've got nothing."

"Basically."

Coulson sighed and as walked out of the lab.

-

"I can't believe you're here!" Caitlin screeched hugging Felicity.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you guys actually came," Barry said while greeting everyone.

"Yeah, well, we needed a break," Felicity said.

"So, what's going on with you guys?" Cisco asked.

"Oh, nothing," Felicity started. "Just a group of agents from a super secret government agency dead-set on putting us all in jail. But not much other than that."

"Wait, what?" Barry asked. 

"It's-" Oliver started before sighing. "There's some group that came to Starling City, and they're trying to get us all arrested." 

"Well," Caitlin said. "I have good timing then."

"Yeah, otherwise I don't think this one," Felicity said pointing to Oliver, "Would let us all come."

"Well I'm happy you came," Caitlin said smiling.

"Well isn't this cute," a voice drawled. They all looked over to see Leonard Snart leaning against the well.

Barry sped over to Snart a secured him against the wall. 

"What are you doing here?" Barry asked somewhat angrily.

"Relax," Snart said stepping away from Barry. "I didn't come here for you, I'm meeting someone." He drawled. 

"In our headquarters?" Cisco asked unconvinced. "Nah-uh. I don't buy it."

"I don't care what you buy," Snart drawled. 

"Then who are you meeting?" Caitlin asked.

"Hey, you're here!" They heard someone say from the hallway. They watched as Sara Lance came into view and walked towards Snart.

"Hey," Snart said almost sweetly as he looked at Sara. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go," Sara replied as she grabbed Snart's arm. 

They all watched in confusion as Sara and Snart walked off together. 

"See ya, Flash!" Snart called as they walked off. 

"Um, what just happened?" Cisco asked, saying what everyone was thinking. 

"I have no idea," Caitlin said. 

Suddenly Laurel entered the cortex saying, "Hey, has Sara's boyfriend come yet?"

"Her what?" Cisco asked. 

"Her boyfriend. She's says he's not her boyfriend, but he's her boyfriend. She said he was coming here to pick her up," Laurel explained.

"Oh my god," Felicity said. "Sara's dating Captain Cold."

"She's what?" Laurel asked.

"A guy already came to pick her up," Barry explained, "And that guy was Leonard Snart. Aka, Captain Cold."

"Oh my gosh," Laurel started, "My sister is dating a murderer."

"Isn't she technically a murderer?" Felicity said awkwardly. "I mean, I'm just saying."

"Either way, he's a criminal," Laurel said.

"And he has tried to kill Barry multiple times," Caitlin said. 

"And he almost killed my brother," Cisco asked. 

After a few moments of awkward silence, Caitlin spoke up. "Anyways, let's go celebrate!" 

-

I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I'll try to post again soon.