Breaking Point

The next day after school, Michelle decided that this would be it. She would take Josh's advise and tell Walker how she felt about him. Besides what's the worst that can happen... She and Walker were by their lockers and once they gathered their things, Michelle gestured Walker to come to the other side of the building close to the janitor's room full of cleaning supplies.

“Nice hangout place, Mike.” He joked lightly punching Michelle in her right arm.

Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow! She wanted to scream but on the outside, she kept her cool and focused on what was really important right now.

“So why am I here again?” Walker said laughing.

Oh right, Michelle thought before taking her last deep breath. “Look, Walker...” She muttered nervously shifting from foot to foot.

“I-I” love you, but I'm a girl. She couldn't say it. All of a sudden her throat turned dry as paper and she stood there with her mouth agape. Michelle stared into his gorgeous eyes which were filled with care, anxiety and playfulness.

“You okay Mike...?” He asked, puzzled.

This was when something happened that Michelle didn't expect to do. She found herself leaning into him, his eyes quickly flashed from confusion to panic and puzzlement.

Stop yourself Michelle, stop. But she couldn't. Then her body was against his, and she was sure he could feel the rapid beating of her heart on his muscular chest. She closed in so their noses were touching. The sudden contact made a spasms of warmth spread throughout her body. Her breathing sped up as she made contact with Walkers soft, frozen lips. Her eager lips moved over his for a split second before she felt Walker pull away. She was afraid to look at him, look at his face, look at the hurt and the astonishment.

 What did I do!? She alarmed herself with tears forming in her eyes. She turned and ran, leaving shocked Walker against the wall of Goldwalker's Academy for Boys.

Walker's P.O.V

I stood there, frozen. Thousands of thoughts raced through my mind but I could barley process them.

Did... Did my closest friend just KISS me? No, no, no this isn't possible. But it did happen!

 When some sense was finally knocked back into me,and my blood was flowing normally, I covered my face with my hands to ease up the hurt.

Was Mike... gay? He couldn't be. I could almost say it felt pleasurable. But... I'm not gay. I swear I'm not! So would that mean Mike is... a girl? No! None of that made sense. This can't be happening. Why did this have to happen while things were going perfect between us, and then, he just kisses me. He ruined it.

I heaved a huge breath that I seemed to be holding and got up from the wall. As I slowly made my way home I thought about this whole mess. What the hell am I going to do?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tears streaked down Michelle's soft delicate cheeks as she continued her fast pace all the way back home. She covered her face and screamed into her arm with so much anger and frustration.

I'm so stupid! I couldn't have just told him the truth! I couldn't have just given him a chance to get things straightened out!

Michelle opened her house door and slammed it shut with a good amount of force.

“Michelle? Is that you?” Josh called with a hint of harshness in his voice from the kitchen.

“mmhmm,” She replied unwillingly to talk.

“Is everything alright? You sound kinda..” But Michelle didn't hear him finish because she galloped into her room and buried her face into her bed covers.

“I want to fall into a hole and freakin' die!” Michelle screeched, but her voice was muffled by the thick coating of the fabric.

 She felt as if her life had just got from wonderful to dreadful in the past few minutes. Michelle kept crying and screaming and crying and screaming while Josh came in trying to comfort her, but she just kept pushing him away. She felt bad, horrible, and so she had no room for sympathy, only frustration and anger. Michelle just cried until her tears became dry and slowly she started to drift into a deep sleep.  

___________________________________________________________

Short Chapter! Please Vote, Comment, and add to your library! :))