2.1

dallon

I sat by the door, anticipating brendon's arrival. if I could I'd scoop him up and kiss him right on the spot.

but I can't, we're walking on eggshells while we're over here.

I see a car pull up and I can't help but squeal just a bit, my father was literally a few feet away from me but I paid no mind.

the car door slammed and brendon locked the car and made his way towards the front door.

I hopped up and opened the door. cling it behind me.

he bopped over to me with a smile on his face, his teeth showing brightly.

he wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my neck. he stood on his tippy toes.

"it's good to see you again, baby." i sighed in agreement, breathing in his scent.

"ready to meet my parents?" I ask, stepping back and taking his hand.

he nods and rubs my knuckles before dropping his hand to his side.

I walk through the front door, stepping to the side to let brendon in.

"brendon's here!" I announced, my mother came scurrying from the kitchen, wiping he hands on a towel.

my father turned his attention from the tv and looked over at us.

"who's this?" he asked, looking brendon up and down.

"I'm brendon, dallon's friend. It's nice to meet you sir." brendon held out and hand and my father shook it.

"nice to meet you too." he grunted, turning his attention back to the tv.

"oh, don't mind him! he's never fully here when he's watching the game." my mother joked, taking his hand and pulling him in for a hug.

"it's so good to meet you sweetie, you're a very handsome young man!" she gushed, brendon's cheeks held a bit of a blush.

"thank you, mrs. weekes."

"oh no, no, no. call me leann or sister weekes, mrs.weekes makes me feel old." he nodded, pulling away from the hug.

"alright, we're gonna go to my room now." I say as I grab his bicep, pulling him towards the stairs.

"okay, you boys have fun. I'll call you when dinners ready!"

I muttered an okay & pulled brendon to my room, shutting the door.

I wrapped my arm around him, kissing him in an almost needy manor.

"someone's a little needy aren't they? it should be the other way around." he laughed, I kissed the corner of his mouth.

"I just missed you, and your hair, and most importantly," I gave him a quick peck. "your lips."

he rolled his eyes, a smile still present on his face.

"you're so cheesy, weekes." he threw his bag to the side, and laid down on my bed.

"yes, but I'm yours as well."

_________________
________

this'll continue y'all do not worry