0/4

*Ophelia pov*

I sit up feeling a sense of unease and I realize I'm not in my old room. I'm in my new one at my Daddy's house. I crawl out the bed and it's dark in my room so I crawl to door sure to not bump into something. I open the door and squint at the light from downstairs. I hear voices.

"Yeah she's kind of a shy one but I'm sure her and Charter would get along well."

Who's Charter? And how does he know I would get along with him?

"Yeah actually I think she should be done with her nap by now let me go get her."

My eyes widen and I run into my room jumping into the bed.

Daddy walks in soon after and turns on my bedroom light. I look up at him and he smiles

"Hey kitten. You ready to get up?"

I throw my blankets off and Daddy walks over opening my closet.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now what do you wanna wear?"

I shrug and just begin stripping off my pajamas and Daddy smiles at me.

"You have a beautiful body kitten."

He says and I blush looking down at the ground. My body is way less then beautiful.

"Here just put on these shorts and shirt."

He walks over helping me step into my clothes and puts a pair of socks on me before guiding me to the door.

He stops me at the top of the stairs and whispers to me

"There's a new friend I want you to meet now be polite and no nonsense."

I nod still tired and we walk downstairs. Daddy sits me on the couch and goes to the kitchen and whispers a few to things to who I assume is our guest. He comes back with a woman and a "boy" behind him.

"Ophelia these are my friends."

He steps from in front of them revealing the two completely. It was a tall white woman with long brown wavy hair and brown eyes she was dressed very nice the dress hugged her perfectly showing off her slight curves. And the "boy" his eyes were a lovely green and his hair a nice dirty blonde he's dressed casual like me in a t-shirt and jeans.

"Hi I'm Hannah nice to meet you."

The lady says stretching her hand out for me to shake which I do.

"And this is my little,Charter say hi."

The boy smiles and waves at me. I wave back.

"Do you like SpongeBob?"

He ask and I smile widely and nod so fast.

"I love it!"

He jumps up and down still holding his mommys hand but she lets him go so he can come towards me.

"I have a pet kitty do you wanna see it?"

He nods fast and I grab his hand bringing him up to my room where rose in on my bed.

"She's so pretty!"

He says petting her softly

"Her name is rose."

"That's a pretty name. Like yours Ophelia."

I blush and laugh

"I like your name too charter."

"So what do you wanna do?"

He ask and I look towards my TV.

"We can watch spongebob I have seasons 3,4,and 5 on DVD."