Chapter 1: Bad Boy Knows My Name

I'm Sophia Summers. Some say I'm to nice for my own good. But what's wrong with being nice? I like being nice. Until someone gets on my last nerves, I would say I could be a little snarky.

Anyways, at school I'm known as the nerd. But if I saw so my self I have a gorgeous fashion sense.

No I'm not like usual nerds I have friends guys. My bestfriend Emma Grey who can be a bitch if she wants to, but she talks to anyone. She is so beautiful, that I'm surprised she isn't popular. Emma told me she thinks the term "popular" is shit. I agree with her.

The "populars" at my school are so cliche that's its not even funny.

***

Time for school. Yay. Hell no.

I might be a A student and polite in school.

But if you wake me up and say in a cheery voice "Goodmorning!" I'm not that much of a violent person, but I swear I'm thinking of a million different ways to kill you.

As my mom says,"Goodmorning sweetie!"

I roll over and groan. Why me? Why does school have to be so early?

"You better get up Sophia, or no waffles."

Instantly I was up and running to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I love waffles and if my mom says something she means it. I'm not risking my waffles for a few extra hours of sleep.

I look into my walk in closet that is connected to my bathroom. I love fashion. Fashion just makes the day more interesting.

I pick out a floral skirt that goes to my mid section and striped shirt. I pair it will a chevron necklace with my side bag and wedges.

I curl my hair, to give it a sweetheart vibe. What can I say, Ariana Grande is my idol.

I look in the mirror and puts some mascara with a nude lips.

Secretly, I have a tattoo on my hip. That my parents don't know about it. It says "Love" with an infinity sign above it.

It was dare last summer at a sleepover. They said I was to of a goody two shoes to get one. But I don't regret it. I think it's pretty cute.

I run downstairs for my lovely waffles that my beautiful mother made. Truely my mother is beautiful, she has long wavey dark brown hair that goes to her back and beautiful blue eyes which I inheredity from her. Also my dark brown hair, but mine is straight and slightly frizzy.

My father works alot. His a detective. Which I think is pretty badass.

I have a little brother who is 6 and is annoying as hell. His name is Robert.

My mom who is a nurse, seems more happier now that Rob started school. I don't blame her.

I wave goodbye to my family and kiss my little brother on the head to annoy him.

"Ewwww." He says.

Score for Sophie.

That's my nickname if you were wondering. 

I hop into my car and blast the radio to Ariana Grande The Way.

***

I walk into school with my mood slightly good even if its morning. Singing your favorite song can do that to you until I bump into a wall and fall on my ass in front of everyone. Nice Sophie.

I look up wondering why is there a wall in the middle school of the hallway to see the most gorgeous guy ever.

My eyes meet a very amused set of eyes that are charcoal black with black hair that falls into his chiseled face that looks messy but it made him look so sexy.