Chapter 2: Schooooooool

"WAKEEE UPPP! WAKEE UPPP! or no waffles." My little brother screams in my ear.

I panick a flop onto the floor. Owww.

I look up from my the hair in my face to see my brother smiling.

"Thank you Rob." I say sarcastically.

"Your welcome sissy." still smilling.

You think I would get introuble if i slapped that smile off his face.....

I get up slowly and my back cracks.

"Ewww! SOPH'S A MONSTER! " he screams all the way down the stairs.

I roll my eyes, dramatic much.

***

I head down stairs after getting ready wearing my cute black skinnys and a white flowy tank top that has the Eiffle Tower on it with a leather jacket and ankle boots.

"MOM! THE MONSTER IS HERE!" He yells to mom.

"MWUHAHA I'M COMING TO GET YOU!" I tell my brother. Its fun messing with him.

"AHHHHH." he runs screaming.

I giggle. Little brothers.

Finshing my waffles I head to school.

***

As I walk into school, a big gorilla gives me a hug and picks me up and spins me around. I smell a mans cologne.

"SCOTT!" I yell and giggle as he sets me down,"I'm dizzzy!!!"

I'm about to fall until strong hands grab my arms.

I hear a deep chuckle,"I love you, Soph." Scott says.

"You just love to kill me, Scott." I wink.

"Only when your a pain in the ass." He smiles.

"Where's Emma?"

"Talking to Jacob." He squeals.

"NO WAYY!" We do a little dance.

Emma has the biggest crush on Jacob Taylor the captain of the football team, but a total sweetheart. His not like other jocks at this school.

"He better ask her out" I make a serious gesture."If he doesn't I will.... I will rip of his BALLS!"

"I bet you couldn't reach, shortcake." a deep voice comes up from behind me.

"SHIT! You need to stop coming up behind people. Was that a short joke?" I glare.

"Yes shortcake." he chuckles.

I crossed my arms, giving my best death glare,"Well I could do the same for you. You scratched my car!" I wasn't going to tell him it came off. That would ruin the point.

What was the point? He is so damn sexy. I just want to run my hands through that black hair.

Ahhhh. Shut up Sophie he is a jerk.

"I have one to." He looks behind me,"Is she always this fiesty?"

I turn around to see Scott nodding his head. My mouth drops open, thinking what a best friend.

I grab Scott's arm," We were just leaving"

"Bye, shortcake, We will hang out soon." He winks.

"Not counting on it" I call over my shoulder.

***

At lunch Emma is all giddy.

"TELL US EVERYTHING!" Scott exclaims.

I haven't seen Josh all day. Maybe he skipped. He isn't sitting with his new friends or annoyed me.

Emma takes a breath with a smile,"WE ARE INVITED TO A PARTY THIS FRIDAY!"

"He invited us?!" I gapped.

"Yes, and he told me to save him a dance. OMG!"

"But... but I've never been to a party before." My stomach starts to feel weird. This happens when i get nervous.

A PARTY?! My first party. If i decide to go. But I have to for my bestfriend. She will be dancing with her crush that she's had since like freshman year.

"Its okay we got you, Soph." Scott says.

I feel alittle better.

"Okay" I smile.

***

Its Friday.

Let's say I have never been to an actual party.
I mean I have been to a birthday party does that count? I guess not.

"Time to look amazingggggg" Emma busts into my room.