Chapter 4 only I can touch you

You got home and Takashi locked the doors and Windows again " ok (y/n) your not aloud outside you can only go outside if your with my with a leash on or I can mark you as mine mom taught me how wait I think I can " he smiled evily and turned around towards you " wait , what do you mean Mark me brother ? , your making me confused " you said backing away " oh you'll see soon enough little sister " he grinned and pushed you to the wall and pinned your hands above your head and started to suck on a certain spot on your neck " big brother ~ " you moan " p-please s-stop w-we're s-siblings " you stutter " i can't this is the only way to stop people from touching my sister " sucking more till there was some sort of mark on your neck " t-there you marked me T-Takashi now please stop " you plead " no we need to go all the way so no other people can harm you my lovely " he grinned phsycodically leaning in and tears spilled out of your eyes as you kicked him in the balls and you ran " * chuckle * you can run my sweet little (y/n) but you can't hide "
A/n
Hey guys I finally updated I hoped you liked this chapter and i will try to update as fast as I can for the next chapter