Chapter 7

You woke up a your head stinging you looked over and see Takashi you gasp and shriek "tch,oww that hurt" he sighed "get out of my room now"!!! You yelled "why"!? He yelled back "just get out" you say pushing him out and you shut your door and sighed as you gagged and threw up "no don't tell me" you growled and hit the floor "that bastard I'll never forgive him" you sayed and ran out to the door to the bathroom and puked you got up and staggered to the kitchen getting water and a bowel and went back and layed down you had water and puked in the bowel puking out blood your eyes widened and you scream making Takashi rush in and looked at you and your bowel "h-how, did I make you pregnant"? He asked "yeah you kinda did"! You yelled "I'm sorry but at least your mine now" he smirked "shut up"! You yell "i can't I'm happy now no man can touch you haha" he laughed "now we can spend iternity together I love you (y/n)" he smiles you stayed silent and looked down and he frowned "SAY YOU LOVE ME TO"! He yelled slapping you and tears fell down your face "i love you too" you cryed "good girl~" he cooed and curressed your cheek "no don't forget from now on you lisen to me ok" he smiled and you nodded your head "good get some rest you can't work much with the baby good bye~"
A/n
Hey guys I finally updated I hope you liked this chapter should I continue? Plz tell me it's your decision if I continue or not goodbye~ reader-chan