chapter 6 now your mine

"My dear dear (y/n)-chan we're in a locked room, I'm stronger then you theres no need to fight me~" he grins "yes there is to protect myself from a- a beast like you" you cry "sshhh darling and let me give you pleasure~" he whispered in your ear and nibbled your ear lobe making you flinch biting your lip as he trailed kisses down your neck and when he's tounge grazed a spot a wave of pleasure hit you making you moan queitly as he smirks "your so cute darling~" he said pushing you on the bed as he ripped your shirt and pants off pulling your panties down and shoving 4 fingers in your clit making you whimper in pain "T-Takashi it hurts" you wince "sshh calm down and relax and soon it will become pleasure" he whispered you breathed in and out as Takashi started scissoring your insides and you moaned comeing on his fingers "ok I think your ready" he nodded "wha-" you began feeling a shock of pain "Oww" you yell "Stop" you plead "I'm sorry dear bear with me for right now" he said and started to thrust harder tears falling down your face and he cums in your womb making you moan "now your mine"
A/n
Yay I updated again I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about Takashi and feel free to ask Takashi questions if you please. Bye