"Independant black woman."

Drea's P.O.V

I typed my lunch number in and then looked up at the lunch lady. She gave me the go ahead. I picked my food back up and continued to walk out of the lunch line. Taking a quick turn noticing that I had forgotten a spoon for my soup, I retorted to the "condiments" sign and skipped over. Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, Ranch, SPOON!( A/N just saying I wish my school had these options) I snatched the spoon into my hand, sliding it into my soup.

I perched my head up biting my lip looking for izzy and Ollie the twins I always hang out with, that are my real friends. I spotted izzy standing up and waving her hand towards me signaling me to come sit. I took my time walking glancing over at the other popular table or as the others know it as the 'white' populars. Yes, I'm popular, black, and proud. I spot Brittany and she looks up meeting my gaze and I roll my eyes when she scoffs. We used to be really close in elementary school until she pushed my brother down the stairs, causing him to pass away from brain damage, now j FUCKING DESPISE HER. I take a deep breath in and out and walk up to the lunch table.

"Life is so hard. OMG!" I sigh and plumped down on my seat next to izzy and face Ozzie.

"I know tell me girl! Being an independent black woman is very hard." Ozzie responded putting his hand on his head. Funny thing about Ozzie and izzy is that their complete opposites. Ozzies gay and izzy straight as a line. Ozzie is feminine and izzy is as tom boy as Sam Beckett. Ozzie has blue eyes and blonde hair, and has cocoa skin. Izzy has black hair and blue eyes, and has lighter brown skin. I was thinking far to long.

"Hello? Did I lose you?" Ozzie snapped his fingers in front of my face. I grab his hand roll my eyes and giggle...

"No I'm still here." I say smiling. He smirks back and rolls his eyes.

"So how's the things with Jason going?" I rolled my eyes and groaned glancing over at the other side of the table trying to spot him. I don't think he's here today.

"Why must you speak of the devil!" I rolled my eyes as izzy scoffed. Jason is my boyfriend, we haven't been on the best terms since I saw him undressing Britt with his eyes.

"I don't know because I'm curious?" He said giving me the 'duh' tone he's famous for. I mumbled a, ha ha, and continued with my lunch. I slurped the soup and tasted something awful. I covered my mouth to keep the substance from poking at my lips. I swallowed and made a disgusted face.

"Disgusting. Brb." I said getting up.

Splat

Brittany stood there shocked with her mouth open. She wiped her eyes of the soup and flicked it to the ground. I smiled and walked off. Until I got pulled back, I sighed and turned around feeling a substance on my face as well. I scoffed and opened my eyes to see Brittany smirking, tapping her foot and looking off into the distance, then at her nails and into the distant Windows again.

"Bitch!" I yelled pushing her back. She caught herself on the back table with her hands and searched around for another piece of food, obviously. I looked over at my table to see Izzy smirking with a piece of key lime pie in her hands. I happily took it and tossed the plate up and down before throwing it across the table nailing Brittany straight in the face.

I could feel everyone watching us so I took my chance to embark on my new popular status. I looked in my bag to see a 3week old banana... One, Brittany despises bananas... Two, it's a fucking 3 week old banana... I slowly unraveled it being carful so that Brittany would think that this little 'encounter' was done. I reached my arm up and flushed it forward.

Instead of it landing right in Brittany's shirt it landed on my new shoes. It wasn't until now that I noticed the angry teacher with his hand wrapped around my wrist,

"Detention, Drea." I sighed and nodded.

SAM'S P.O.V.

Jake, Luke, and me were watching the Queen B's fight, betting on who was going to be the last straw. I saw Drea pick up the key lime pie and splat it on Britts face.

"BOOM! 20 bucks gentleman!" I smirked and they all sighed slapping the money in my hands. Then I glanced over to see Drea pick up a disgusting banana and said quickly.

"Double or nothing!" I bit my lip and then saw Mr.Jones walking up behind her and my smile reverted to a frown... She threw it on her shoes and I felt everyone reach for they're money back.

"Aww, come on!" I gave them my puppy eyes and they giggled.

"Last time your off the loose, Beckett." Jake said and I put my hands up in a surrender.
----------------------------------------------

"Set hike!" I heard Luke tell and I sprinted off sliding past jake and raising my hand in the air signaling that I was open. He threw it up in the air. Luckily I timed it just right to run it for a touchdown. I did my touchdown dance

"That's a rap! Hit the showers!" Coach yelled

Luke came and picked me up.

"Put me down!" I had a fit as I punched him in the back. I heard someone clearing they're throat. Luke immediately set me down. I took my helmet off confused and spotted Jack.

"Hey babe!" He gave me a toothy smile and I let out a small eek.

"One, I have no idea where that came from. Two, when did you get back!?" He giggled and walked toward me slowly. I smirked as he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I could never miss your first practice." I grinned into his lips and he picked me up bridal style. I giggled and he sniffed, set me down and giggled.

"Shower first." I smiled and winked at him running over to Jake and jumped on his back.
----------------------------------------------
"Ok, I dare you to put hair remover in coaches soap." I shut my locker and raised an eyebrow at Jake. He gave me pleading eyes and I sighed.

"Stop being so god damn cute." He giggled and he gestured towards the coaches office, never being one to turn down a dare. I looked on both sides of the hallway and snuck in. I bit my lip feeling the wall for the light. Once I found it I flipped it on and saw underwear everywhere. I scowled and walked over to the shower. I looked around for the soap and saw it on the shelf behind the towels.

I looked back out the door to check and make sure no one was coming, but I only saw Jake acting casual on his phone glancing up every now and then. I walked back into the office and reached in my pocket to get the hair remover, quickly switched it when I heard voices. I shot my head out the door to see the coach talking to Jake.

"Uh, I wouldn't go in there." Jake said standing in front of the door. Coach gave him a dirty look and slid him to the side.

Shit

I bit my lip and looked around for someone where to hide. I spotted a closet in the corner and slid in as quietly as I could. I held my breath as coach walked in. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the towels and in the shower. He took one last glance before starting to leave.

Bing Bing Bing Bing Ba Bing Bing.

My eyes shot open and I whimpered as coach ran back in and opened the closet. I smiled and waved nervously. I glanced over at the soap and he caught my eyes. He walked over and took the soap and went back into his office. I looked at my phone.

[Jack❤️ 3:38]
Hey, dinner my place after practice?

[Sam 3:39]
Sorry just got caught pulling a prank I'm in a shit lotta trouble.

Coach came in and I slipped my phone back into my pocket. He showed me his  Afro that he wore for championship games. It was half missing and he raised his eyebrows.

"Not the first player that tried it, Sam." I sighed and responded,

"What's my punishment?" I waited for the bad news.

"No playing the first game, and detention." My eyebrows widened and my mouth opened to speak. I closed it and nodded not wanting to get a bigger punishment. I slung my bag over my shoulder shooting Jake a look before exiting, being smart, he let me leave.