"Bye felisha."

Sam's P.O.V.

I woke up in a light room with a bright sunlight in my eyes. I groaned in pain and sat up.

My head is killing me.

I saw some ibuprofen and some water on the end table as well as a bunch of medical supplies. I reached over to grab them but I knocked them off the table...

"Fuccccckkkkkkkkk." I yelled and I heard a shift by the curtain next to me. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly opened it. It was Brittany holding a ice pack on her hand. She slowly looked over and I rolled my eyes. I raced to shut the curtain.

"I fucked up..." Was all I heard...

"Yeah you did." I heard a response and there was a silence. Then they're was another sound of a curtain opening and slowly peeked through the crack between mine and saw a figure that related to Alex. I flew my curtain open.

"Do you guys have any extra ibuprofen?" I groaned and they shook they're head. "Fuuuuuuuu-" I was cut off by the sound of a door opening. I shot my head over to where the sound resembled and saw a girl in a nurses outfit.

"What happened? 3 girls..." She mumbled flipping her paper on the clipboard she was currently holding. " same school?" We all nodded. "Alex. Try thinking of a better way to manage your anger. I highly doubt a locker was the best option. Not broken but very bruised. Keep Ice on that for a couple days and you should be fine." Alex looked at the ground and blushed. "Brittany, violence is never the answer. Your lucky you didn't break your hand." She shrugged and then the nurse reverted her eyes to me.

Holy planet green eyes

" And Sam, be more carful. Think about your surroundings. You have a minor concussion. You'll have to skip school for 3-4 days and come in for a check up on the 5th." I nodded before taking a glimpse at her name tag.

Lauren

"Thank you...Lauren." She nodded and walked out the door before running back in.

"I'm covering for my gir-Uh... Friend... She's the nurse assigned to this room so... Her name is Camila. So when you sign out put a check next to her name under the nurse category. Please. She'll be in to give you the sign out soon." We looked at her slightly confused but nodded slowly. (I had to add Camren in here <3)

She exited the room and I groaned. Finishing my sentence before we were interrupted.

"Uuuuuccckkkkkk." They both giggled and I looked at them. "One thing to know about me. I always get the last word." They both looked at each other. It seemed to be now that they remembered what happened because Brittany's face went to fear and Alex's face went to anger. I sighed and looked down.

Me and jack broke up today.

Alex shut her curtain and Brittany sighed laying back down. A tear escaped my eye and they kept coming. Brittany looked over at me with sad eyes as well. She looked over by her side and spotted her purse. She reached in and pulled out her tissues. She stood up and plopped next to me handing me them.

"Spill."

----------------------------------------------
(Again too laazzzzzyyyyyyyy)
----------------------------------------------
Kenzie's P.O.V.

I was sitting in Drea's car and my eye was dead locked on the apartment building. I fiddled with my fingers and looked at Drea asking for help.

"You go in there. You have fun." She put her hand out and shooed me. I took one last at glance at her, one big breath before getting out. My legs felt wobbly and I looked back at her,