Introduction/Warnings/Etc.

Hey reader! Thanks so much for taking an interest in my story! This is the first fan-fiction I've ever written in my entire life! Hopefully it"ll turn out good!

I'm not sure if I want to make this a RELATIONship or a FRIENDship story. Time will decided later on! In addition to that this story does not go along the timeline of any DR/SDR2/DR:AE events.

⚠️Warning!⚠️
•Trigger warnings may happen at anytime within this story.
•Swear words may occur!
•If you hate the ship KomaHinaNami, I'm 100℅ sure you'd wish for this book to rott in the depths of hell. So I recommend leaving, unless you want to give the ship a chance and start shipping KomaHinaNami (which I'm totally okay with :D)!
•This book is ultimately depressing (depending on how well I write it). If you don't do too well or like depressing material this book may not be the best option for you.
•I do not own any of the DanganRonpa characters mentioned in this book. They belong to they're rightful owners!
•That's all for now! If something ever needs to be mentioned I'll update this for new readers and dedicate a chapter to the warning that needs to be addressed.

Description:

⚠️️DON'T READ IF YOU HATE THE SHIP KOMAHINANAMI⚠️

A talentless boy,
A lonely girl,
And a suicidal teen.

Ever since he was a boy, Hajime Hinata knew something was different about himself, others saw it too. He felt no purpose in any way. He was just plain...ordinary, to be exact. No matter how many clubs, extracurricular activities, or sport teams he joined he's always the same. Nothing more and nothing less.

Chiaki Nanami formally was a confident girl. She used to believe in this warm-feeling called hope, until a certain day changed that. As life goes on she's bullies' number one target, Now a days she keeps to herself, thanks to her low self-esteem.

Lost, lonely, and depressed. Nagito Komaeda has lost it all. There's nothing left for him in this world, yet something out there keeps urgring him to live on. He doesn't know what it is but he'll know when he finds it.

This is the story of how three lost teenagers changed one another's lives, for the best or for worse.