I Love You a Latte

"Maybe I don't have to get that robot after all! Papyrus seems to have done the job already!" Sans said between fits of laughter.

"I know right!? He looks like a metallic Elmo!" You say. Sans looks at you confused.

"It's a kids show about puppets and stuff. I don't know if it still airs or not. Not like you'd be interested in it though. The only character you'd probably be remotely interested in is either Cookie Monster or Grouchy, even then those two seem lame now," you explain.

"Oh, I know what it is. I just realized how right you are. And you callin my man CM lame? HE LOVE COOKIE!!" Sans said, doing a Cookie Monster impression jumping on top of you and ticking you. You laughed hysterically in Sans's grasp and flailed your limbs about in a fit.

"Hahaha!! Sans! Stop!" You cried out giggling.

"I KNOW NO MERCY!" He said, never ending his tickling rampage.

"Noooo!!" You said, trying to be dramatic.

"Brother, human I'm ba-" Papyrus said, bursting through the door. He found you in a giggling fit with Sans over top of you tickling you. He smiled gently and left you to your antics, trying desperately not to disturb you.

"Hey, ____?" Sans said, ending his relentless tickling.

"Yea, Sans?" You said, gasping for air because you could barely breath. You figured Sans forgot you had lungs and had to breath, but you forgave him.

"Are you a cup of coffee?"

"What?" You asked, confused.

"Cause I love you a latte!" Sans said, a goofy grin plastered on his face.

"Aw! Thank you Sans! I love you a latte too!" You said, hugging him.

"By the way, what do you want for Christmas this year?" Sans said, looking at you.

"Honestly Sans, all I want is you!" You say. You knew it was cheesy but you didn't care. You saw Sans turn a bright blue, then smile.

"Me too, _____. Me too," Sans said. You two hugged each other and sooner or later fell asleep on the couch cuddling close to each other. Papyrus eventually found the both of you asleep and threw a blanket over the both of you. In Sans's embrace, you knew nothing could hurt you.