No Longer Yours

(Your POV)

You looked around your new surroundings.

"Hello? Anyone there?" You called into the nothingness. Your voice echoed back to your ears.

"Hello, (y/n)!" A familiar voice said. It was Tyson. He didn't seem to be near you, but rather all around you. As if there were hundreds of television surrounding you, playing his voice all at once.

"W-where am I? Where are you?" You said. Tyson chuckled, you nearly feeling his laughter.

"You, my dear, are inside your own head. Would you like to see where we are, m'lady?" He said. You were hesitant, but you nodded. Then you remembered he can't see you.

"Y-yes?" You said.

"Alright! You get front row seats to the show!" He said, his southern twang ringing in your ears. A large screen of sorts popped into view, showing an image of Snowdin. It was growing, as if you were nearing it.

"You and your friends are an interesting bunch, you know? Especially that Chara girl. I've never seen her so...friendly! First priority when we get back, eliminate the girl," he said. You heart was pounding.

"E-eliminate!?" You said. Tyson chuckled.

"Aw, poor confused (y/n). So adorable!" He cooed. You growled.

"Don't hurt Char!" You yelled. This only drove Tyson deeper into his laughs, which teased you as they echoed around this chamber you were in. You tried getting your body to move around the way you wanted, but it was impossible.

"Ha! Don't even try, (y/n)! Your body is mine now!" He said. The movement on screen stopped. You were outside of Grillby's, Sans and Frisk inside, oblivious to what had happened to you.

"I swear to god if you hurt them!" You yelled.

"Oh, that won't happen just yet! I need the skeleton to get to the surface!" Tyson said.

"What are you going to do with my body?" You said.

"Isn't it obvious my dear, (y/n)? Your body is all I needed to be able to eradicate everyone. Monsters were never meant to live with humans! That's why we went to war! Because us humans didn't like monsters around where they can take advantage of us or kill us. I'm only trying to protect humanity, (y/n)! But with that goody-two-shoes of a demon running around...well, you can see where that would cause issues. She could kill us easily. But if we were to, say, poison her? Hahaha! It'd make my job that much easier!" He said. Laughed echoed along the walls of the imprisonment. You screamed.

"No! I won't let you hurt my Chara! I can't let you!" You yelled. You knew you were hopeless. You couldn't stop Tyson and he knew it, and he was enjoying every excruciating, tortuous moment of your suffering.

"D-don't hurt them! Don't hurt Sans..." You said, quietly. Tyson giggled.

"Oh, that's right! That lazy skeleton is your boyfriend isn't he? How disgusting! You know what he's capable of! You've seen it a thousand times!" Tyson said.

"No! He wouldn't hurt me!" You retorted, tears starting to sting your eyes. Tyson laughed.

"Aw, is the baby crying? Do you need your precious Sansy?" He said.

"Yes! I need him more than anything and he needs me!"

"I'm not c-crying!" You snapped. He giggled.

"I can hear your thoughts. Your cries for help. There's nothing you can do to stop me, and you are fully aware of that!" He said. You were scared, and he knew it.