II

Light.

It glistened down upon the small cozy bedroom in the famous little apartment.

And a famous black haired mans eyes tried to adjust to that very light when he awoke from his dream.

Would you even call that a dream? It did happen, after all.

But the bad memories that replayed in his head like a broken record made his heart beat faster. What if-

No.

It's all okay. Because there she was.

He looked right down at her. His beautiful (y/n) Baker. His.

The view he got of her was just one of those photogenic moments. Soft rays of light beaming down on her skin as smooth as silk, highlighting the strands of (hair color) locks.

His heart was now not beating faster due to anxiety, but due to love.

Zacky wrapped his arms tightly around her as she snuggled closer. His fingers played with the strap of her black bra as he thought to himself.

But that moment ended soon.

"Wake up wake up wake up!" (daughter) burst through the door, her black curls bouncing as she pranced in.

Zacky quickly threw the covers over (y/n) so their precious daughter wouldn't have to be left questioning the amount of bare skin her parents had.

"Here, let's let mommy sleep, how's that?" Zacky whispered.

(Daughter) nodded in a bubbly attitude.

"But you gotta be really quiet. Otherwise mommy's going to be a mean old crabby monster. And both you and I know how much you hate monsters." his thin eyebrows rose.

"Yes!" she hissed with wide green eyes.

"Okay! now shhh!" Zacky put his finger to his mouth as his daughter copied him.

The father tiptoed out of the room in a dramatic and childhood like manner. Of course (daughter) copied every move he made. She worshiped her father. Loved him to pieces. And he felt the same about her.

Once out of the room, he silently closed the door and found his baby girl sitting on the fancy sofa in their modern living room.

"Daddy, come watch tv with me!" she jumped in her seat.

"Sweetie, what are you doing up anyways?"

Truthfully he wished he could've grasped onto that moment a little bit longer. He could look at (y/n) all day and never get bored. He loved her to death...

"I'm not sleeping, silly." she giggled.

He couldn't resist a smile.

"Alright, alright," he ruffled her hair as he made his way to the kitchen, "want breakfast, baby girl?"

"No." Her light voice cooed as he prepared himself a bowl of cereal.

A soft smile was painted on his face as he heard her little voice. She was truly a gift from God. She was so loving, kind, talented, smart and strong like her mother. And she was so musical, funny, upbeat, and determined like her father. After all, she does have her father's looks.