Chapter 2

Present Day

"What's your business here?" A bodyguard said in a low deep voice. "Let me in Tom you know damn well why, I'm here to give the master Dandy's arm." You said with annoyance.

"Do you have any proof?" He said, you looked through your sack and handed him a bloody cut off arm with golden rings on its fingers and wrists, the name of the owner of the arm was tagged 'Dandy Gunmilly' the second billionaire man. He was impressed and let you in.

You entered into a hall with walls covered with velvet fabric, golden patterns, and diamond lanterns. You reached at the end of the hall and open the door. "Master I had finished the mission you requested." You said and placed the bloody arm on his desk.

"My, my Y/N I'm impressed! You got passed through all of his guards and high tech security and didn't leave any evidence this why I hired you instead of that Rock Paper Scissors guy." He said.

"Don't you mean Speed of Sound Stupid- I mean Sonic?" You purposely said with a chuckle.

"Heh, that reminds me... I have another assignment for you that I need to take care of."
"Of course."
"You see there's a millionaire man who gets on my nerves and he & I aren't in good terms. So I sent a spy to check on him and I learned he is planning on assassinating me right now and since you are able to kill an army of men with one gun I am counting on you to kill the assassin and the millionaire!"
"Yes sir, you can count on me!"

You left the building in a flash. "Heh the assassin doesn't know what's coming." Your master lit a cigar and relax on his chair.

Sorry guys!!! I know it took me days without updating but I promise you it'll never happen again!! ;u;