Chapter 3

As you hurried out the mansion you realized that Tom had been murdered. 'Bastard deserved it anyway...' you thought to yourself. Tom had sexually harassed you and you wanted to kill him right in the spot but both of you work under the same guy so you would fantasize so many ways to kill him until then.

"What's that smirk on your face?" A voice said behind you, it was Speed o Sound Sonic smiling like a bitch. That asshole kept bothering you in every kill, he ruined your chances to take revenge on Bullet Reaper, and for that he deserves to die.

"I didn't know that someone actually hired you! Did you begged them?" You said mockingly, noticing that his eyes where nothing but purple pupils in a shadow. Before you knew it he was now in the air beginning to swing his sword until your guns blocked them and nothing sharp can break them. It was a long fight between you two, both of you got many bruises and scratches.

You tried to catch your breath and wiping off your sweat and tried to put on new bullets in your gun until Speed o Sound Dumbass said "Looks like both of us are equally strong or I'm wasting my strength to another person...well next time you'll die Silent Lily!" With that he sonic boomed away. You asked yourself who was the other person he was taking about but it wasn't none of your business so you sat on the stairs waiting for the actual assassin to come.

____________________________________
I'm sorry it took so long to update my other phone got soaked and had all the updated chapters in it so I'm using an old phone of mine. I hope you would forgive me!