A sleepover?!

"I just met them... and I've never stayed the night at another person's house before!" I hiss into my mom's ear as I rest my head on her shoulder, hugging her from behind. She pats my hand.

"C'mon, you might like it!" She says brightly,"there's a first for everything, honey..." I could tell she wanted me to this badly.

"You owe me..." I can't believe I'm agreeing to this...

"Yes, success!" She does a little dance. I facepalm with a groan. The twins squeal and dance with mom.

"Oh god stop! My eyes!" I whine. Turning away from my mom, face red. She's so embarrassing...

"Wanna go up to my room?" Kaino says, jabbing his thumb in the direction of the hall. I nod and turn back to my mom. I hug her thought and she ruffles my scruffy tan/blonde hair and kisses my cheek before gathering the twins and leaving.

Kaino leads me down the hall and opens his door. I step inside and immediately curl my legs to my chest on his bed.

"That was quick" he laughs.

"Oh..." I blush, he must think I'm so stupid....

He plops on the bed causing me to tumble onto him. I turn dark red and scramble off of him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I squeeze my eyes tight. I feel a tug on my arm and I fall back onto him.

"I was comfy" he says slowly. He looks up at me as I glow red. "Netflix cool with you?"

I sit up off of him and scramble to the other side of his bed. "Yeah, that's fine..."

"Stop being so nervous" he shoves lightly at my shoulder, "I don't bite. Most of the time"

"Eh?!"

"Chill I was kidding" he chuckles at my reaction. "Here" he taps the spot next to him on the bed. I hesitate before scooting up and laying by him. He turns and faces me. His dark eyes burning into my amber ones. It was like a staring contest, neither of us looking away.

He reaches out and brushes his fingers across my cheek. I blush deeply and burrow into the blankets. I know I wouldn't sleep good tonight.

I know it's short, I'm sorry. But I have tons of homework I haven't even started. (Dies) back to work.....
Till next time, friends.....