Snuggles and huggles

I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel something stroking the back of my head. Go away....

"Time to wake up, doggy"

Doggy?!

I look up and see Kaino looking down at me. And of course, the first thing I think of is last night. I feel my face heat up against my will. "I'm not a dog!"

"You whine like one" Kaino says bluntly. I glare at him and he just shrugs. The nerve of some people.....

I stand up and stretch before walking over to my mirror, yes I have a mirror in my room, to fix my hair. I freeze as I look in the mirror. No. Frickin. Way. I lift the hair away from my neck and see a hickey. A freakin hickey. I turn slowly, looking at Kaino, eyes wide but glaring at the same time some how.

"Kaino...? What. Did. You. Do?"

"I was bored and you left it in the open for me" he says as though it were no big deal, "not my fault".

"Not your fault?! Then who's fault is it?" I whisper yell at him.

"Yours, I doubt it would've happened if you weren't so cute. Did you know you whimper and mutter in your sleep? It's very arousing"

"That doesn't give you the right to eat my neck!" I hissed.

"I deserved that much after carrying you upstairs and being squeezed to death, well actually your so weak it was like a child's hug. But still" his voice drops. "How did you expect me to react, when you were hanging on me all night long?"

I stayed silent, not being able to make a comeback that would actually make sense.

"Anyways I'm starving, does your mom make breakfast? Or is there pop tarts or something?"

"I can make something..." I start to walk out of the room when arms wrap around me. I freeze.

"Your so huggable, let's snuggle"

I blush like crazy and slip out of his embrace, "I thought you wanted breakfast!"

"Yeah, but now I'm hungry for something else..."

I turn slowly and look at him. Nope, no way.....

"I'm going to go make something to eat.." I open the door and head out.

"Ouch... rejection..." Kaino feigned hurt before following me into the kitchen.

He's playing with me.... I think in a cliche drama like way...

I'm tired good night, I have school DX