Part 1

Author's Note

Hello Guys. Just a quick reminder (or more like a suggestion). I really suggest that you watch the video in the multimedia. It'll help you envision this first part of this one-shot and will also help set the mood of the pic.

I know this fic is so outdated since Alden's birthday was ages ago (a few weeks ago), but I am Team Catch-up, since I don't live in the Philippines and I am pretty busy with other stuff going on with my life. I just binge watch #Kalyeserye in the weekends, hahaha.

Anyways,,,

Cheers guys and enjoy reading!

Will love to get some feedbacks <3

----

"... at tsaka Aldub you forever." Alden ended his dedication speech for Maine to show his gratitude. Not just for her efforts into making his birthday special, but also for everything. Before she came into his life, he was lost. He was incomplete. Now that she is here, she has made his life so much happier that he didn't even know was possible.

Alden made his speech to Maine with his eyes intently looking at her. "I mean everything I said. So please listen to me, Maine. Listen to me and believe me. Aldub you, Maine. With all my heart." He thought to himself while staring at her lovingly and compassionately.

Meanwhile, the girl couldn't look straight at him. She pretended to busy herself with her Mainebow Cake that she was cutting. She couldn't look straight into his eyes for she knew that if she did, she will start to shed tears right there and then. She really likes him. She has liked him for months now. But now, it seems that she is falling for him; and she disapproves of that. She just cannot let that happen. Not again.

Maine knows she has a fragile heart. Ever since her previous boyfriend broke up with her, she has been very hesitant to fall in love again. She has even started to despise the feeling of being in love. "Ang sakit eh. Sobra! At hindi ko na yata kakayanin kung mauulit parin yun. Kaya I have to guard my heart and keep it safe and secured." This has been Maine's constant thought ever since Alden has started to show some affection towards her.

While the audience reacted to Alden's speech towards his love-team, Maine pretended that his speech did not affect her. "Kainin mo na 'tong Mainebow cake." she uttered while showing a sad expression making it very obvious that she is trying to ignore her feelings and trying to calm herself.

"Ganun lang?!" Allan K then interrupted. This made it much harder for Maine to keep herself calm and not tear up. She just shook her head and showed a small smile to mask her very confused feelings.

She then fed the fork full of cake to Alden, in which he copied by feeding her some cake as well.

"Eto muna, eto muna," he said while slowly moving the fork closer to her mouth. But then he replaced the fork for his lips as he tried to make his face as close to hers. Even if he doesn't get to touch her lips with his, that was enough for him.

"Tama na Alden, please. Lalo mo akong pinapahirapan," she thought to herself.

Alden's move made the piece of cake fall. Good thing Maine was able to catch it. She just went to her comedic mode and ate the big piece trying to make people laugh.

She then continued to reveal her birthday gift to him which is a frying pan that was gift wrapped. But of course she revealed that it also has a letter inside that was for his eyes only.

"Please Alden, this letter is for your eyes only. Don't let anyone read it as it contains my heart. And please, read it carefully," she pleaded to herself silently hoping that Alden can actually hear her.

-----

Another A/N

First part of this 3-part One shot is done. Just finalising the last parts and will publish it soon.

Look forward to it 