Part 2

Sorry guys for the very slow update. I honestly planned to have this 3 part one-shot fic to be finished by last week. But, due to my luck, my draft was deleted from my usb. And so I spent the whole of weekend finishing this fic.

Yup, it's already finished. So I will upload the other parts sometime this week.

And also, this has become a 4 part one-shot instead of 3. Haha

Cheers guys.~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's a wrap, everyone! Thank you for everyone's efforts," the floor director of Eat Bulaga shouted. The filming for the day's Eat Bulaga episode which was especially for Alden's birthday celebration was now over.

Alden went ahead and thanked everyone in the studio once more. He thanked the Dabarkads, the audience and the staff members. He really wanted to show how much he appreciated all their efforts into making his birthday special. He wasn't lying before when he said that he has never had a birthday celebration like this before. It's not like he wants a grand celebration though. As long as he can get to spend his birthday with his loved ones, he is content. But then Maine unexpectedly came along into his life. And now, his life suddenly became much more grand and special.

Speaking about Maine, this girl suddenly came to his life unexpectedly. A sweet serendipity, as they say. Who would have known that this simple accident would change his life in ways that he himself did not even know was possible.

Before she came, he was lost. He did not know his purpose in life. His job involved making people happy, but he did not know how to do that properly when he himself did not even know how to be happy nor how to even comprehend that word.

Then she came and taught it to him.

She showed him what true happiness is. And Alden realised that he found his happiness in her.

The moment he realised this, he had a huge revelation that she was his purpose in his life. He was lost before, and then she found him. He was incomplete before, then she completed him.

Because of that, he wants to show her his gratitude. He needs to thank her for everything. He needs to tell her what he truly feels.

He has now made a conclusion that he does not want to live life without her.

And that he loves her.

That is why the only birthday wish that he made this year is for her to understand and believe him. That he is not joking nor playing around when he shows affection towards her. He wants her to see what she really means to him.

If she will only listen...

Alden then looked back at the people who were on the stage during filming. Now that it was over, some people have left. He looked for that girl who makes his heart sing. He saw her talking to his dad. It looks like they are having a nice conversation. Alden could not help but be intrigued at what they were talking about. Oh well, he'll just talk to her later.

Then his past friends from school came towards him and started poking him, greeting him a happy birthday once more.

"Happy birthday, tol!" exclaimed one.

"Sobrang taas mo na pare, di ka na maabot! Out of this world na talaga popularity mo!" said another jokingly.

Alden just smiled as a response. He could not help but remember the fun times they used to have with his friends. He had such a happy childhood, filled with joy and laughter thanks to these very friends who stands with him at the moment.