Aomine x Reader

Request from: kagami_aomine_is_bae

You sighed as you read the text your boyfriend Aomine Daiki send you.

From: Dai-chan
Yo (y/n) I forgot my basketball shoes at your house could you bring them to the gym?

You groaned looking around your room, and there they were.. His basketball shoes. You got up and put them in a big heading to the gym. As you arrived there you opened the door nervously looking around. Momoi noticed you come in and walked up to you.

"Hey (y/n)-Chan what bring you here?" She smiled.

You were glad that none of those big guys came up to you. You smiled at Momoi and held up the bag with Aomine's shoes. "Dai-chan forgot his shoes." You said chuckeling just when Aomine noticed you.

"Oh (y/n).. Thanks for bringing those." He took the bag and shot a smile at you.

"Oh come on! At least kiss her." Wakamatsu called from the other side of the gym.

A blush spread over your cheeks and you looked down embarrassed.

Aomine on the other hand smirked and lifted your chin leaning down while pressing his soft lips to yours.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Wakamatsu yelled.

Aomine smiled and pulled away after a brief moment. "Thanks.. I will reward you tonight." He winked smirking before walking off leaving you as red as a tomato.

Comming up next is akaashi x reader :333
Please send requests!
I might post an aokise book soon ^~^