Akaashi x Reader

Request from: Razelackerman

You looked in the mirror as Bokuto was talking about random stuff behind you. "Hey.. Bokuto-san.. Does... Akaashi-san have his eyes on someone..?"

Bokuto looked at you and a wide grin formed on his lips. "(y/n)-Chan do you have yours eyes on Akaashi?"

A bright blushed formed on your cheeks. "J-Just awnser my question b-baka!" You said embarrassed.

Bokuto laughed. "I don't know.. But I can ask him!" Bokuto grinned getting up in an instant.

"W-Will you really?" You turned to look at Bokuto blushing.

"Yeah leave it to me!" He grinned skipping out the room.

~~~Time skip~~~

Bokuto ran in Akaashi's room. "Hey Hey Hey! Akaashi! Can I ask you something?" Bokuto yelled grinning from ear to ear.

Akaashi let out an annoyed sigh looking up at Bokuto. "Ofcourse Bokuto-san.."

"Do you like (y/n)-chan?!" Bokuto asked jumping in excitement. "Because she likes you!"

Akaashi's face heated up. "S-She does..?"

Bokuto cheered. "So you like her?!"

"I-I do.." Akaashi mumbled while blushing.

"Well Thats set then you two are going on a date right now!" Book to stated as he pulled you in the room as you were waiting in the hall.

A bright blush was spread across your cheeks as Bokuto pushed you on Akaashi's lap.

"Have fun you two!" Bokuto smirked jumping out the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy
I'm out of requests again :(
Feel free to request!
I might post my aokise short story today :3 please check it out when its posted ^~^ you don't have to tho only if you want xD