Akaashi x Reader

You've been admiring Akaashi from a large distance for quite a while now. You were just.. Well.. Very, very, very in love with him. Though you were a girl who was never ever noticed by anyone and Akaashi was this hot guy on the volleybal team. You honestly thought that you would never have a chance with him since there were a lot of girls who were secretly admiring him. But on this certain day you had mustered up the courage to talk to him. You had dressed well today, not like usual since you didn't really care how you looked but you wanted to make a good impression on Akaashi. You had overhead him talking to this third year called Bokuto about a certain book he needed and you just happened to have that book. At the end of the last period you slowly went up to him and tapped his rather muscled shoulder.

"A-Akaashi-kun.. I.. Well I um.. Accidentally overheard you talking yesterday about this book you needed.. And you see... I.. Have that book so you can borrow it.. Um. If you want ofcourse."

Akaashi looked rather surprised but he briefly showed his angelic smile to you. "Really? That would be a big help (y/n)-San. I really need it." He said in his soft and gently voice.

You perked up and couldn't help but smile widely. "R-Really? I-I already brought it so here!" You said a bit louder and handed the book over to him. Somewhere between the pages in the middle of the book you had made a small note containing three small words for him. You didn't want to confess to him in person since you seriously were too scared for that so you really hoped he would find this note with the words: 'I like you.'

Akaashi took the book from your hands and put it in his bag. "Thank you (y/n)-San I will take good care for it. But I need to go to practice now so please excuse me." He said though again giving you a little smile before leaving.

That smile always made the butterfly's flutter in your stomach. You really hoped that he would find that note, and ofcourse accept your feelings.

(( aren't I a slow updates? I'm so sorry! I can't guarantee that I will update quick again ahhh
But thank you so much for all the votes and reads seriously!