Chapter 7

After Ashley got off the phone with Jinxx he quickly went upstairs and packed their diaper bag and another overnight bag. Then he went into the din to tell Andy.

Andy saw the over packed diaper bag and the other bag. "Babe I don't think the triplets go through that many diapers."

Ashley sat down next to him. "Andy I called Jinxx and asked him to take the babies for the night."

"What? No!" Andy.

"Andy only for one night it's Jinxx. Its so we could have time alone and have some fun. It's been so long babe." Ashley.

"Oh!" Andy wiggling his eyebrows. "That makes all the difference Ashy."

"Good because he's on his way here." Ashley then he leaned over and kissed Andy.

The babies were making cute noises as Andy and Ashley played with them on the floor.

Then the doorbell went off. Ashley got up and opened the door and let Jinxx in.

They sat and talked for a few minutes. "Let's get the car seats."

"Oh don't worry about the car seats I just went by and bought three of them so you don't have to give me yours. Let's get these babies out to the car." Jinxx.

They put the babies in the car seats. "Say bye bye to mommy and daddy. Bye bye."Jinxx. "Well I'll call you tomorrow or you can call me and let me know when you want them back." Jinxx.

Ashley made sure that he packed the medium ice chest with all the breast milk. 'Its better to have too much than not enough.'

Andy and Ashley waved as they watched Jinxx drive away. "Well..." Ashley turned reached his hand down into Andy's pants and started stroking his dick. "Let's have fun...."Ashley. Then he ran into the house up to the bedroom.

Andy was close behind. He ran into the bedroom. He didn't see Ashley, "Ashy, baby where are you?" Then he heard the door close behind him and heard Ashley giggling. He turned around only to be tackled down on the bed by Ashley.

"Hmm what's my little friend doing? Does he want to come out to play? Ashley straddling Andy reaching inside his pants stroking Andy's dick again.

"Ahh! Yes your little friend does want to come out and play." Andy said. Then Andy rolled them over to where now he was on top. Then he quickly pulled Ashley's pants off only to find that was all he was wearing. "Hmm nice Ashy no briefs less work for me."

Ashley giggled, "Oh Andy I've missed you so much."

Andy took his clothes off then quickly was back on top of Ashley with his hard dick inside him. He took Ashley's shirt off then started sucking on his neck and nipples. Andy was all over the place.

Ashley was enjoying all of it as he felt Andy pushing in and out. "Oh Andy, yes babe. I love you so much. Ugghhh!!!"

They didn't waste anytime being together and didn't really leave the bed except to use the bathroom and eating something quickly. They made love all day and all night.

The next morning Ashley woke up with his breasts swollen with milk and sore. So he went downstairs and pulled out the breast pump and pumped both breasts putting the milk in the freezer.

Andy came down and found Ashley pumping his lefy breast. "Morning Ashy. Mmm sore. Your breasts swollen with milk?"

"Yes. I've already pumped my right one." Ashley.

Andy leaned down kissed Ashley then softly rubbed his right breast. "Hmm. What breakfast?"

Ashley moaned into Andy's mouth as Andy softly rubbed his breast. "Andy that makes me horny."