.three

Luna

"Good because i think i love Iris" Harry says

I abruptly get up and walk out of the diner leaving harry alone then I walk to Betsy , and hop in and drive home i know i shouldn't have just left harry like that but i know if i didn't i would've said the wrong thing or maybe even spill my feelings about him out.

On my way home my phone rings and i pick it up seeing that its harry

"Luna why did you leave where are you going"

"I cant talk right no-" thats all i get to say before i hear a crash and i black out.

Harry
"I think I love iris" I say to Luna

Right after I say that she gets up and zooms out of the diner. I don't bother running after her either way she'll still ignore me, but i still don't understand why she left.

Sitting in the booth I start to think about why she would leave, i mean she said she liked iris. she must not want to lose me to her i wouldn't ever hurt or leave her though knowing what shes been through with her family i basically all she has right now.

Walking out the diner I decide to man up and call her the first 4 times i call her she doesn't answer but the fifth time i call her and she picks up and i immediately start speaking

"why'd you leave where are you going" I say

"I can't talk right no-" that's all she gets to say before I hear a scream and crash.

"Luna"
"Luna respond to me "
"I'm going to find you and call an ambulance"

Running out of the diner I got in my car and took the route Luna usually takes to get home from Ventura.

Looking around I see Betsy all squished together and steaming I immediately stop my car and get out, running to the passenger seat only to see Luna with blood lining her forehead and her head on the steering wheel.

I start to pull on the drivers door unsuccessful at first but finally it opens and I pull Luna out, keying her on my lap I pull out my phone calling the ambulance.

Checking her pulse I start to panic seeing that it's really slow.

Thankfully before I started to go into a panic attack the ambulance comes and put Luna on a stretcher with an oxygen mask.

"Code blue and a r50 (life support needed and urgent out )"

Not knowing what's going on I ask to get in the a ambulance with her. I grip her hand my heart beating at the speed of light hoping she's okay.

She's my best friend I've known her forever she's been there through everything I even told her when I lost my virginity. If anything happens to her I'm going to have failed the promise I made to protect her always.

|At the hospital|

It's been about an hour and I've been sitting in this waiting room head in my hands stressing and thinking about Luna and if she's okay or not

Walking up to the receptionist I ask if it's okay to see her ,the lady says yes and gives me a badge for visitors.

Walking into Luna's room I take a sharp breath in ,seeing the sight in front of me. All i see is Luna connected to a bunch of wires and machines unconscious.

Sitting down aside her bed, I grab her hand. i start to tear up looking at her and i realize this is my fault if i hadn't called her she wouldn't have been in the phone while driving and she wouldn't have gotten in the accident.

Luna
Waking up I hear beeping,looking around I see I'm in a hospital bed looking around in the corner I see Harry sleeping I try to sit up but I wince waking Harry up, he immediately noticed that I've woken up and stands to my side.

He opens his mouth worriedly and starts to say.

"Luna"

A.N

Idk if I should redo this book or not please tell me if I should I haven't been happy with my updates lately.

||mara||