Chap. 19

When they all arrive at the beach, it was pack as ever like always. Brandon couldn't even find a parking spot. He should have just find their hotel first. But being so fast, and hungry. He wanted to park.

He looked over at Jetta, she was sleep. He looked in the back Malik and Neek was both sleep too. That was a good thing. They argue all the way up there. If they wasn't arguing, they was throwing shades at each other, if they wasn't doing that, they was quiet. Brandon wish they cut it out.

Malik just need to get with Neek and stop bitching like a female because his feelings hurt, that she willing to move on without him.

Brandon tap Jetta shoulder. She jumped and look up at him, like he was crazy.

"What?" She asked him.

"Uhh we here." Brandon said.

"Uhh okay." Jetta said and lean her head back on the window, to go back to sleep.

Brandon shook her again, harder this time.

"Man wake your ass up. We at the beach." Brandon mugged her when she look over at him.

"Well why you didn't say that?" Jetta said.

"About damn time, I thought we would never get here." Neek yawned from the back.

"You been sleep for awhile, so shut up." Brandon snapped.

Malik started laughing.

"Shut your ass up." Neek snapped at Malik.

"Don't get mad at me, because Brandon shut you down. Haha." Malik stick his tongue out at her.

Neek just rolled her eyes at him.

They stepped out Brandon car, people was staring at them.

"What the hell yall looking at?" Neek asked them.

They stopped looking and walked with their head down.

A group of girls in bikinis walked up to them.

"Well hello there." The one in front greeted them. Then move her hair out her face.

"Hey." Jetta said.

"My friends and I could use y'all in a picture. You all is a sexy couple. I love seeing interracial couples look just as happy as you guys do." The girl smiled.

They all stare at her, obviously shock at what was said.

"How much  you paying?" Neek asked.

Jetta elbow her. Then shake her head.

The girl smiled.

"It's free." She said and move her hair out her face again.

"Sure, we will do it." Brandon smiled.

"Y'all can do it Brandon, but I'm single. I don't need to be in that picture." Malik said eyeing a short girl with blonde hair.

She smiled and Malik smiled back.

Neek just rolled her eyes upward.

"Yeah you go ahead and do it Jet, I'm about to go look for something to do. I'll meet y'all at the restaurant." Neek said and walked off.

The girl smiled.

"Okay follow me. By the way my name is Mariah." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jetta, and this is my boyfriend Brandon." Jetta followed behind Mariah.

"So is Jetta your real name?" Mariah asked Jetta.

"No it's Var-Jetter You know like jar, put place the V there instead. So Var-jet-ter." Jetta broke it down for her.

"Ohh that's unique and different." Mariah smiled.

"Thanks." Jetta smiled back.

After they was done with their picture, they all meet up at Denny's to eat.

Malik walked in with the short blonde hair girl, while Neek bring in a guy too. Malik saw red, but he didn't say anything. He just kept his eyes on Neek who wasn't paying him any attention.

Neek knew she could get under Malik skin, without even trying. He wanted to act like he didn't want a relationship with her, she could easily find someone else, just like now. She didn't want the guy she was with now, she wanted Malik, but the way, he was acting, she could easily replace him.

Brandon and Jetta shook their head. Malik and Neek was playing with fire and dont even know it. Brandon and Jetta just going to sit back and see how things unfolded. Because it was going to get messy.

"Hello, my name is Farrah, and I'll be your waitress for this even, Can I start you off with something to drink?" She smiled at the group.

They all placed their drink order and Farrah walked away.

"So Neek whose your friend?" Jetta asked Neek.

"This is Tony." Neek smiled.

Malik rolled his eyes upward.

"And whose your friend Malik?" Jetta asked Malik.

Malik shrugged his shoulders.

"What your name again?" He asked the girl.

The girl rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm Sasha."

"Malik how you don't know the girl name?" Jetta laughed.

"Man I forgot her name." Malik laugh too.

"Damn that bad, just that fast huh?" Brandon shook his head.

Malik and Neek needed to stop.

Farrah the waitress came back with their drinks.

Malik stared at Neek smiled in the Tony guy face, like he wasn't even there. He was getting mad as hell.

Neek don't know what Malik problem was, but he making his self look dumb.

Farrah asked was they ready to order.

After their order, they all went back to talking.

"How you feeling?" Brandon asked Jetta.

"I'm good, actually. Don't have that morning sickness feeling anymore." Jetta smiled at him.

Brandon smiled back, "that's good baby. After this we can find a hotel for the night, then hit the beach."

"That's cool." Jetta said.

"So you really just going to disrespect me like that?" Malik snapped at Neek.

**************
Part 2 in the next chapter

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Also when you get chance do me a favor and check out a few people books for me.

snowflakelove1616 her You Mine Series, & Extraordinary Love Series, it's bomb y'all.

SimplyBree318 Check out all her books! I read all of them and still is, I love it!

k_zeresh check out all her books too, my favorite one is The Assistant. It's a Chris Brown FanFic. That book will have you in your feelings, plus it's complete

_shymomma check out her Love Dont Cost A Thing series. It's four books deep. A August Alsina FanFic also her Temptation Comes With Desire Book. It's a interracial Love story also.