Chap. 25

"Well surgery went well, but unfortunately she lost too much blood, she needs blood ." The doctor said.

"Damn for a minute, I thought he was about to say she been pregnant, and she lost the baby." Malik said.

Brandon and Jetta nodded their head in agreement.

"What type is her blood?" Malik asked.

"B." The doctor said.

"I'll give her some of my blood." Malik said.

The doctor looked at Malik like he was crazy.

"Seriously?" The doctor seem so surprised.

"Yes I am. Where do we set up?" Malik asked him.

"Umm follow me." The doctor said.

Malik hopped off the bed and grab his crutches. He followed behind the doctor with Jetta and Brandon.

"You doing a good job Leek." Jetta said.

"Man I hope so, I hope I don't pass out." Malik said.

Brandon chuckled.

"Your grown ass faint from the sight of blood, im laughing at you." Brandon laughed.

"Man that is scary seeing all your blood in a bag, hell nah, Neek better be glad I love her." Malik said.

Jetta was taken back.

"Wait? You love Neek? Do she know that?" Jetta asked him.

"Yeah she know, but she said its not enough." Malik shrugged.

They entered the lab room and Jetta helped Malik with his shirt.

A nurse came in and gave Jetta the evil eye, while checking Malik.

Brandon wrapped his arms around Jetta, and kissed her neck.

Jetta smiled at the nurse.

"Okay Malik, we will be taken two pint of your blood, is that okay?" The nurse asked him.

Malik nodded his head slowly, already feeling his self about to pass out, he never gave blood before.

"My name is Dessy, by the way." She smiled at Malik.

"Okay, nice to meet you Dessy, my name Hurry Your Ass Up Malik." Malik said getting impatient.

Jetta laugh, and Malik cut his eyes at Jetta.

Malik was getting red in the face and started sweating.

"Don't pass out Leek, Neek counting on you." Brandon said.

Malik licked his lips and nodded his head.

Dessy put gloves on and stick Malik with the needle in his vein, Malik closed his eyes as the blood drain from his body into the bag.

Jetta didn't watch either, Brandon just rubbed her back, and whispered loving words in her ear.

After Dessy was finished she took the bag to Neek's room.

Another nurse came in and told Malik don't move right away, because he will be feeling lightheaded and dizzy. They gave him a bottle water, they bring Jetta one too, and Brandon a Mountain Dew.

They thank the nurse and went back talking.

"I'm ready to see Neek." Jetta said.

"They will call us when she ready I guess." Brandon said.

"Have you call her people yet?" Malik asked Jetta.

"No. They can wait." Jetta said.

"Jetta that's mean." Brandon said.

"No they mean, like I said I will call them when Im ready, how yall know if Neek wants me to call them?" Jetta asked them.

They didn't say anything after that.

Just then a nurse came and told them Neek was awake.

When they walked in her room, she was smiling at them weakly.

"How long yall been here?" She asked them.

"Every since they took yall to the hospital." Jetta said and went to sit my Neek.

"My mouth feel like dry cotton balls." Neek laughed, Jetta laughed with her.

"Still a cornball."

"I cant believe that bitch shot me." Neek shook her head in disbelief.

"Well believe, she in jail though, she shot Malik twice." Jetta shook her head.

"That bitch." Nee yelled out.

"Hell yeah."

"I wish I could go in that jailhouse, and beat her ass. She got me fucked up." Neek said.

Jetta just shook her head.

Neek looked over at Malik.

"How you feel? They told me you gave me blood. Thank you." Neek smiled at him.

"Im feeling okay, weak, but okay." Malik shrugged.

"Jetta move and let him lay down." Neek said to Jetta.

"Well excuse the hell out of me." Jetta laughed and went to sit in the chair beside Neek bed.

Brandon went to sit down too.

Malik grabbed his crutches and made his way over to Neek Bed, took off his shoes, and got in the bed with Neek.  He wrapped his arms around her waist, and pulled her closer to him as he buried his face in her neck. He went to sleep, just like that.

"Man yall look so cute, about to make me cry." Jetta said.

"Have anyone called Mike about Malik?" Neek asked them.

"Nah, not yet, I know if Mike come, his mom going to come." Jetta shrugged

"Let her ass come, I got words for her ass anyway." Neek said.

"Oh lord, what she do now?" Jetta shook her head.

"She the reason why Malik wont be with me." Neek shook her head.

"What seriously? Mr. Mike need to put that lady in her place, if he found out about her, he going to go off, considering the fact, he was raised by a black woman." Jetta shook her head.

"That's what Im saying. But its whatever." Neek shrugged.

"Malik wanted me to call your family." Jetta said.

"Uhh why?" Neek looked confused.

"That's what I said." Jetta shook her head.

Brandon was asleep.

"They good where they at. I don't live with them." Neek said.

"Right,"

The nurse came in and gave Neek some medicine for the pain. The meds would make her sleepy.

"Girl these pills kicking in already." Neek yawned and closed her eyes.

Jetta just smiled and rubbed her stomach, she do need to call Mr. Mike though. She know he was about to go off. She made the call though.

Mike- Hello.

Jetta-Hey Mr. Mike, this Jetta. I'm calling to let you know Malik was shot and is in the hospital.

Mike- Are you fucking Kidding me right now? *he yelled*

Jetta- Uh no sir.

Mike-Im on my way, tell  my boy hold tight. 

Mr. Mike hang up in Jetta face.

"Well okay." Jetta mumbled.

**************

Thoughts

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014