Creepy tom

After Taken was finished we watched Grease. While we watched Or well would song along and do the silly dances as well and we ended up laughing properly for the first time and believe me both of our laughs were that loud china could probably hear them.

"You actually say ha ha throughout your laughs" Niall chuckled

"So do you" I replied still laughing

Our laughter was broken by Tom and Max coming in

"Who gave you that?" Max said motioning to the tv

We both stayed quiet and I slowly edged my way closer to Niall clinging to him

"Answer me" Tom shouted causing Niall to tighten his grip on me

We again stayed quiet not wanting Nathan to get hurt any more

"I have had enough of this" Max said he came up to us and grabbed me while Tom tied Niall to this bar on the floor just by the door I hadn't noticed before. Max tied me to the this bar on the wall I had noticed that before but never really thought what it was used for. The bar was quite tall and I had to tiptoe so it wouldn't hurt as much,Niall was shouting all sorts of abuse.

"You know I have realized that Scotland is o'rite looking" Tom said

"I suppose but I'm not single" Max replied

"Well I am so I can do whatever I please" Tom replied (I dont know if Tom is actually single but it's for the story)

Tom started walking over to me with a massive smirk on his face. I started shaking due to fear of what he was going to do. I was still a virgin and I didn't want to have sex til I was in love at least.

"Such soft cheeks" Tom said and he started running his hands on them in a way that made me feel really awkward and weird. He then moved his hands down to my stomach and Carried on touching my stomach. I was now crying and struggling to get out of the rope on my hands.

"Leave her alone! can't you see,she doesn't like it! for fuck sake she is 15!" Niall bawled whilst thrashing on his bindings

"Shut it" max said as he punched Niall and laughed at us

Tom then put his lips to mine roughly and tried to gain entrance but I shut them really tight.

"Get off her you fucking monster" Niall again shouted but out of breath still from the punch

"What have I told you?" Max said as he punched Niall again he then put tape on his mouth

Tom took his hand off my cheek and kept the other on my stomach and with his now free hand he held my nose blocking off my breathing forcing me to open my mouth. He took his opportunity and put his tongue in my mouth and was shoving it to the back of my throat I then bit his tongue.

"You little bitch" Tom shouted and then started punching me all over, Everytome he hit my stomach it would feel like a dagger being stabbed into me, I looked over to Niall and he had tears streaming down his face. Max then ripped Niall's tape off his mouth, they walked out laughing! yes laughing, what sick bastards!

"Courtney calm down calm down" Niall tried to soothe me

I was a crying wreck and all I could do was thrash about in order to try and break the rope.