Alexander

He is the guardian everyone desires. He is too powerful, for both angels and demons. He is reckless and dangerous. He is sexy and he knows it! Alexander, or better known as Highness or next King of Heaven (and Xander for his mother) is a drop-dead gorgeous, all powerful archangel. He is player of hearts even after being an angel. 

This is a little inside to his life before he finds that even he can fall... in love, hard and crazy! 

*****

I am a contradiction created by Almighty. I am an angel but I behave like a demon. I am not modest though I should be. I should be a care taker, a healer, a helper but I am a heartbreaker. 

There are two angels in world, who I love more than myself; My mother and my sister.

Angels around me detest me or are scared of me. They should be, I am Alexander the most powerful archangel of them all. And I am not bragging, I am more powerful than my father.

Humans, I do not interact with them much. They bore me with their mundane tasks and I don't need to since I was a archangel. Only lower class angels did that. But my mother said humans are interesting and wonderful. She had been a guardian angel before she married the King of Heaven my dad.

I haven't found a single human to support my mother's statement. But I found female angels pretty interesting. I was good-looking and I used it to my full advantage. My mother disapproved of this, she said we should be 'angelic' being a royal and all and not hurt others by playing with their feelings.

She told me that I will start respecting the power of feelings once I had them for someone sincerely.. I doubt that! Sincerity and me doesn't do well!

So, let me give you a sneak peak into my life.

I am Alexander, someone you are bound to fall in love with.

P.S. Only and only my mother calls me Xander! Try calling me that and I will put fear of God in you.

I so wanted to write this! To all the Xander lovers out there, this one is for you.

ZaraKhan850  Dedicated to you! :)  Hope this made you smile!