Unhappy Elites

Never poke a beast,

Never test it limits,

He will shatter the cages,

What he wants, he gets it!

"This is all wrong and unethical." Lizea told Haylien who was substituting for his brother on a hearing.

He sighed and allowed his mind to tune it whatever these boring elites were talking about.

It's always him who heard the lectures and Alexander was always the one to create trouble. He was kind of happy playing a big brother role, but talking with Elites was really boring.

"Are you even listening to us Prince Haylien?" Some old angel said in a stern voice.

"yeah, Yeah, I am." He said nodding in fake sincerity.

"So will you let your brother know he can't use mind manipulation on a human. And please tell him not to interfere with his human's life this much. He is more of a stalker than a guardian angel. He is being really temperamental and non angelic with his behaviour around his human.

Let him know we will allot her to other angel if this continues." This came from some elites Haylien didn't bother to look at.

He gulped, preventing a yawn from escaping.

"I will do as required." He said now getting up, feeling his legs go numb with all the sitting.

And that was lot for angel.

He bowed respectfully and left sighing in relief.

Now he had to tell all this to Alicia who will warn Alexander. Sometimes he wish he could tell everything face to face.

***

"WHAT?" Alexander bellowed.

Alicia winced, keeping her hand on ear in a dramatic gesture.

"They threatened me to allot her to someone else?" He confirmed and Alicia nodded.

The idea of not being around her was excruciatingly painful. He had never thought that he could even feel this much pain but it was enough even in imagination. He can't live without seeing her daily.

And Elites knew this addiction was getting deep and dangerous.

But they had no idea how dangerous Alexander could be. He had been holding in since his mother died.

"Well, they have seen your super obsessive behaviour brother." Alicia said with tone of curiosity.

"So?" He asked.

"So? So? So you have gone far enough to manipulate that human boy around and make them break up!" Alicia's eyes were sparkling with excitement now.

Alexander sighed.

So what really, he hated Evan around Freya, he was filled with poisonous anger when he kissed her. So what if he knew that this was not a guardian angel behaviour, so what if he knew it was way more than their guardian-human bond.

All that mattered was Freya Morenson.

Truthfully saying, after his mother that, or even before that he had never been this careful for anyone, protective for anyone. He had always been rebellious to bother his father and enjoy some attention. But now he could be dangerous and rebellious if anything happened to Freya Morenson

She was his human. And only his...no matter who they allot as her guardian, he will make sure that only he remains there to protect her! But it was sometimes unnerving and suffocating to realise after all this while, she can't even see him.

This was the ultimate rule, even Alexander thought million times before breaking. Angels can't be seen to human and even if they , they can't let them know that they are angel. It pained Alexander to think that he will always be in shadows for the girl he wanted to be a light for.

"Don't mess with Elites Alexander." Alicia said softly breaking his thought process.

"You know I will, I like doing it!" he said with defiance.

"Think about mother." Alicia almost whined out the words.

"I am, she loved and guarded her humans, so am I."

"What? You..love her?" Alicia caught the small mistake.

A mistake that even I didn't realise.

Did I love her? Was this possible for an angel to love human? We are fated to find our only one, was she my only one? Was this the reason I felt so...so weak around her?

"I don't know Alicia." I said tiredly and truthfully.

"Well..I do. It was surprising to hear it from your stubborn mouth, but I know you. Have you seen yourself around her. You breath when she does, you smile when she smiles, you are like a ship and she is the sea. You move in direction she moves! I have seen you as a bad angel, playing with female angels brother.

But around her you are a different Alexander, just pure, soft angelic Alexander." She explained this to him.

It made sense, he did move with her like iron to magnet. It was unfair for a human to hold this much power over an angel...an archangel at that.

But then everything is fair in love and war!

"What should I do now?" He asked with pleading eyes.

His question, his look surprised Alicia.

"Do what this tells you." She said jabbing a finger at his heart.

He smiled a bit as she hit him with her pointed finger.

He nodded and allowed his heart do the thinking.

Mother, what did you get me into! I thought humans were boring and stupid...but this human makes me crazy. I have done things, I can never do for anyone.

For a time being he thought he will leave Freya just to calm down Elites. They can't harm him but they can create trouble for Freya. And as soft and innocent she was, he didn't wanted that

Then he will be back with his plan! He can't be in the shadows forever. He had enjoyed the attention from various female angels in Heaven and demon females fantasized about him.

How is that he remains invisible to the only person he wanted attention from?

One more chapter left in this short yet deep story :)

I know we all love Xander so vote and comment ! I can't ask you many questions, but if you want to visit heaven from someone else's POV let me know. I might write something...sometime :)

Love you all Xander lovers!