The Incentive

Let the dangers be,

Let the rules be,

I know that now,

She belongs with me

What is the truth of the world? Existence of dead and living? Existence of soul and body?

For Alexander it was her. She was the one thing that mattered above everything. He had done things which no one thought would be possible. He had stalked her, admired her, grown jealous, felt desires never felt before, kissed a human....heck paid attention to humans which he considered a really boring species.

He had gone through phases of denial, addiction, sacrifice and then acceptance. He did try to stay away from her but he realised it was impossible. Girl has grown into a bad habit that felt too good.

But when did all that happened.

It was that fateful or unfortunate night and it was his mistake.

Alexander had been noble when it came to girl. To protect her from anger of Elites he had created a safe distance from her staying back at heaven started his old training patterns. If angel was on edge of dying, Alexander now knew how it might feel. He felt devastated without her.

But he should have known how the girl was never safe without him. That night he was in his chambers thinking about her , as usual and practicing some sword moves. A sharp pain shot through his head, his heart, his every nerve. He clutched his head in his heads and yelped out loudly causing a shudder around him.

She was in pain, he knew, too terrified. Obviously without giving a second thought he flew there. The girl was surrounded by few vile humans with thoughts bad enough to get them incinerated. He was at trouble here, he had to make a split second decision, either he could take the girl with her and let them wonder who took her or show those dirty humans his dangerous self.

The latter was not allowed and he could be severely penalised. But the split second passed and his thought solely focused on her as someone hit her head. That took away all his hesitation, all his inhibitions about breaking the hard and fast rule to remain invisible in front of humans broke.

As she was about to lose her consciousness he thought it was the right time to appear since she will not see him. He caught her before she hit the ground, his hands encircling around her waist as she went limp against them. The blood on her head from the hit made his rage reach its peak, as he glared dangerously at them.

He must have looked terrifying because those men staggered. He stepped ahead causing one to writhe in pain just by mere look in his eyes. Something warm trickled on his palm snapping him back to his senses and lessening his anger. The blood from his injury made him worried.

The humans got there chance and they ran away. He would have killed them , should have killed them but angels do not kill them. Punishing them is what God does. But right then it felt like he could obliterate whole city atleast.

He healed her immediately, using the perk of being an angel and a guardian angel at that. But it would he weird if she was found without any injuries in middle of nowhere. So he took to her the human healing centre called Hospital.

Did all the damn mind manipulation on healers in white coat around and then called her sister and mother.

But as he left the presence of Freya Morenson, still unconscious, almost died tonight or harmed to the point of no return, he felt the silent thud of his heart, the beats that matched with hers. And it all made sense as his eyes remained glued to her pale face, they were fated together.

Out of all the angels and demons and what not out there, he, an archangel was fated with a human. His heart swelled as he noticed her chest rising and falling, sign of life.

There is no one better I could have been fated with!

The Archangel Alexander was hard wired by the Almighty to desire Freya Morenson.

------THE END------

This short story about Xander is done! :) And we know what happens next!

Enjoy the read, fall in love and do keep eyes open for your own guardian angel:)

Love to all my fantastic readers and TEAM XANDER :D

aditibadola ZaraKhan850 thinkstoomuch saponi205 KreativeKhaos Shout out to you guys because you made this possible! :)