Excerpt 3 From The Book I'll Never Write

"I gave you my heart knowing it was going to be broken"
I knew the result. My predicamental feelings were correct. You were no good for me.
         I charged you with robbery after it was all over, I knew my heart wasn't going to be given back to me until someone came to help me.
         It might've taken weeks, months maybe years but I needed someone to glue the pieces together. I was so broken, but I prepared myself for it.
         We wouldn't last, we couldn't last.
         You yelled, while I whispered, you looked at me with hatred as I looked at you with love. Now in the hallways I see you as you walk by, as you laugh, i cry, she smiles while she lies, but that made me die on the inside, knowing you would buy her side over mine.
          She learned to speak with lies, she was so good sometimes I was fooled. But after school she goes to another boys house, she just used him for show, but he looked at her eating her lies, like I ate up his.
            Even as time passes my heart still breaks and my eyes are still full of sorrow.
            But the past is the past and I knew where I would end up in the end, I just didn't know it would come in the blink of my hazel-green eyes.