1 {jungkook}

"don't look at me like that, im not your dead girlfriend"

she rolled her eyes at me, obviously pissed at my actions. You cant blame me, they had the same eyes. the same blue eyes that she used to have, those blue eyes like ocean i used to stare.

"You look exactly the same"

"because we're twins, idiot"

i stared at her, shocked at her remark. She never called me an idiot.

She fished her phone from her leather jacket and started typing on it, wow rude. I stared at her again, examining her feautures and how she dresses. She's a lot different from her twin, you can say in a first look.

Her hair is gray just like the clouds when it was about to rain, unlike her twin which is plain black and straight, they had the same ocean blue eyes, it's so captivating you would drown into it.

Her piercings are painfully visible from her bun, three straight black earings dangling into her ears. And a feather tattoo at the back of her ear. They are way too different.

I was close to spacing out when my phone vibrated,

" jimin hyung "

I glanced at her first before answering the call, she's too busy anyway she would'nt mind.

"jungkook? who is that infront of you? i thought she's--"

"she's dead hyung"

"but.."

"her twin"