4 {jungkook}

I went to school an hour earlier since i woke up way too early than my usual call. Ice, yea thats her name which is odd because her twins name is Blossom. I mean its nowhere similar, usually twins names are like, rio and ria, nikki and nikka, somethin like that. But this twin..

Going back to ice, she flooded me with messages and thats my cue to wake up. She keeps saying she can't sleep and bla bla bla. Was that my fault? Ugh. i ruffled my hair and went straight to my locker to drop my books for the afternoon classes.

"Hey kookie, you're early?" jin hyung slid his things in his locker as well.

I sighed heavily and he laughed at my reaction.

We walked together to the benches where we usually sit with the other guys, it was silent but it wasnt awkward. It made me think about blossom again, her smile, her hugs, her kisses, her.

But again, i need to stop, i need to move on. She's dead.

--

The final bell rang, our last period teacher reminded us our homework and he left. The whole class scattered and started to leave one by one, while me still waiting for junhoe to give back my phone because he asked it to have a message for his hyung. When he gave it, he said thanks and i started to leave to and went to the bench to see the other guys impatiently waiting for me.

"What the hell took you so long jeon jeongguk?!" Yoongi hyung's the first one to nag at me since yeah, he's the least one to have the most patience.

"Don't mind him kookie-ya, he's hungry." he slunged his arms at my shoulder and walked beside me. Ugh, he's being touchy again.

"He's been eager to see the coffee shop near by" says namjoon hyung, we heard someone called him and we all looked at her. Its Trixie, his girlfriend.

We said hi to her and she smiled at us, she went with us with namjoon hyung holding her hand. God why do i have to see this?

--

As we arrived we found a seat for the eight of us and they do the ordering. While we are too engrosed with the cakes and coffees, i caught a glimpse at the entrance and saw ice. The bell caught the others attention too and jin hyung almost choked on his own food, and j-hoping hyung spat his coffee which made us all rose from our seat.

"BLOS--"

V hyung was about to call her when he instinctively stop, i ber he realized its not her.

"Oh sht! Its her twin?!"

Ice noticed us staring at her and she shot us an annoyed and somewhat surprised look. She's wearing a uniform from a different school, its from the top schools around seoul.

"Jungkook-ah! Ask her to join us!" i was about to protest, knowing her attitude personally, she's snobbish and rude on real life, but on social medias and textings, shes fun to talk to.

They started pushing me and i had no choice but to ask her.

"Ice?"

she looked up from the counter, i think she's ordering now and waiting for her receipt.

"D-do you want to.. uhm.. go out.. i mean share t-tables with us? t-they uhm--" she gave me a grin before speaking.

"What's so nervous about jungkook?" she laughed at me and i scoffed at her

"With that face you pulled out earlier, everyone would be scared" i raised both my hands as if i were surrendering.

"Since you look funny when you're stuttering sure i'll share tables with you"

---

{I cant believe i did this long chap its 600+ words okay}